- National Security Advisor Slams Trump As An “Idiot”
- Republican Who Lost To Transgender Candidate Pens Op-Ed Full Of Lies
- Franken Accuser Tweeden: ‘I’m Not Calling For Him To Step Down’
- Elderly Alabama Natives Say Preying On Young Girls Was Common
- More Than 400 Rich People Ask Congress To Raise Their Taxes
- Woman Who Gave Trump The Finger Gets A Helping Hand
- Elizabeth Warren To Betsy DeVos: Cancel Student Debt For Defrauded Students
- Roy Moore Threatens to Sue Washington Post
- Trump Is Being ‘Manipulated’ By Putin, Former Intelligence Officials Allege
- Corker to Hold Hearing on Trump’s Nuclear Authority
Steve Bannon Says Roy Moore Is The Victim
Former White House Strategist and Breitbart News leader Steve Bannon has informed his radio audience that Roy Moore, the Alabama Senate Candidate who has been accused of molesting multiple underage girls from 1977-1982, is the victim of a political attack.
Bannon described the accusations against the disgraced GOP candidate as all about “destroying Roy Moore,” Right Wing Watch reports.
Bannon further summed up the accusations as “the politics of personal destruction.”
Over the weekend Bannon pointed to what he saw as links between accusations regarding Moore’s sexually predatory behavior and similar accusations made against President Donald Trump.
“All that stuff that Donald Trump got attacked on—they tried to destroy him and his family—the politics of personal destruction. It’s the politics of personal destruction down in Alabama,” Bannon said. “Have you heard one issue debated down there? Have you heard anything? No.”
Bannon insisted that no conservative was safe from potential personal attacks. “This is about destroying Roy Moore,” Bannon said. And you know they want to destroy Roy Moore? They want to destroy anybody that will step up and speak in your behalf, whether it’s Donald Trump, whether it’s Judge Roy Moore, whether it’s Breitbart News, they’re at full-out war.”
One of Moore’s accusers says she was 14-years-old when he started to prey upon her, the Washington Post reported.
Leigh Corfman described Moore chatting her up outside a courtroom in Etowah County, Alabama, asking for her phone number and then picking her up around the corner from her home to go to his house in the woods.
According to Corfman, on her second visit Moore removed her shirt and pants as well as his own clothes. After touching her over her bra and underpants, she alleges that the then assistant district attorney, guided her hand to touch him over his own underwear.
“I wanted it over with — I wanted out,” said Corfman.
Moore was 32-years-old at the time of the alleged attack.