- Graham: ‘I Know What Was Said’
- Celebrities Blame Trump For Hawaii Missile Scare
- Trump’s First Year As President Resulted In Less Jobs Created Than Obama’s Last Year
- Trump Campaign Aide Spoke Of Possible Russia Collusion During Drunken Conversation
- Trump Lawyers Will Cast Flynn as a Liar
- Sanders: Republicans Should Be Worried About 2018
- Mueller Expanding Probe to RNC
- Obama, Clinton Top List As Most Admired Man, Woman
- Rosenstein Defends Mueller In Judiciary Testimony
- Fox News Host Says Mueller Should be ‘Handcuffed’
Radio Pastor Blames Roy Moore’s Loss On Alabama’s Love Of Porn
Right wing radio pastor Kevin Swanson is blaming Roy Moore’s recent loss on Alabama’s love of pornography.
Speaking on his radio program Swanson informed his audience that the state of Alabama spent the most time on the website Pornhub in 2016. According to Swanson, Moore lost the election due to the fact that “that state probably has significant sexual problems.”
Regarding Moore’s opponent Doug Jones, the Colorado-based radio preacher reasoned that “since Doug Jones is so in favor of sexual perversion, transgenderism and homosexuality. Evidently, the state of Alabama must have a problem with sexuality. It’s obvious.”
Swanson predicted that, outside of a miracle, very soon the south would become liberal.
“Unless there is a spiritual awakening, I think these conservative states are going to become liberal in their moral values within another five, 10, or 20 years,” Swanson said.
In audio provided by Right Wing Watch Swanson warns his audience that pornography would make children homosexual.
“If the fathers are doing pornography, the kids are going to turn into homosexuals,” he said. “The fathers will hide their sin and the children will come out of the closet with it. By the way, the top porn search word in Alabama and Mississippi is ‘lesbian.’ So another indication that the father’s generation is dabbling in porn, the children’s generation will go head over heels for some of the most egregious sexual crimes that men ever engage in.”
Roy Moore has appeared multiple times on Swanson’s radio program.
Swanson often links homosexuality with death. Recently he said Hurricane Harvey was sent to Houston because of the city’s ” very, very aggressively pro-homosexual mayor.”
As CNN reports Moore went on Swanson’s show to discuss state legislation that would ban discrimination against gays. Moore called the legislation an example of the government trying to tell citizens what they were allowed to believe.