- Most Americans Put Blame On Republicans And Trump If Government Shuts Down
- Trump Lawyer Used Fake Company, Names to Pay Stormy Daniels
- Graham: ‘I Know What Was Said’
- Celebrities Blame Trump For Hawaii Missile Scare
- Trump’s First Year As President Resulted In Less Jobs Created Than Obama’s Last Year
- Trump Campaign Aide Spoke Of Possible Russia Collusion During Drunken Conversation
- Trump Lawyers Will Cast Flynn as a Liar
- Sanders: Republicans Should Be Worried About 2018
- Mueller Expanding Probe to RNC
- Obama, Clinton Top List As Most Admired Man, Woman
Alex Jones Threatens Brian Stelter With The Wrath Of God
Austin-based conspiracy theorist Alex Jones has charged CNN’s media reporter Brian Stelter with controlling banks and schools and being a literal demon.
Sounding very much like a demon himself, Jones growled and snarled directly at Stelter and pledged to God that he would resist the journalist’s satanic influence.
In a swoon of wild associations, Jones visually compared Michael Wolff, the author of the just released White House tell-all “Fire and Fury,” with Stelter and suggested that they were part of the same unholy team.
In a video provided by Right Wing Watch, Jones claimed that Stelter “wants to control every aspect of your life because he knows he is a cowardly, degenerate sack of anti-human trash.”
He then pledged to God to resist Stelter. “I pledge before my heavenly Father that I will resist them every way I can,” Jones said. “These people are the literal demon spawn of the pit of hell — look at him.”
Jones insisted that Stelter was pulling major economic and social strings. “He runs your kids, he runs the schools, he runs the banks — this guy,” he said. “This spirit. This smiling, leering devil that thinks you can’t see what he is. He is your enemy, period, all the narcissistic devil-worshiping filth. I see you, enemy. I see you, enemy. Enemy! Enemy! You are my enemy and I swear total resistance to you with everything I’ve got. Disingenuous, fake, false, broke-back, twisted, a defiler, a betrayer, a back-stabber. A devil.”
After a rant laced with classic anti-Semitic jargon, Jones commenced to threaten the journalist directly.
“You will pay,” he said. “You think I don’t see your face, scum? You think I don’t see you, Stelter? I see you, you understand me? I know what you think of me and my family. I see you right back, you understand that? You understand that, Stelter?”
“You will fall,” Jones said. “You will not bring humanity down. God is going to destroy you.”