- Graham: ‘I Know What Was Said’
- Celebrities Blame Trump For Hawaii Missile Scare
- Trump’s First Year As President Resulted In Less Jobs Created Than Obama’s Last Year
- Trump Campaign Aide Spoke Of Possible Russia Collusion During Drunken Conversation
- Trump Lawyers Will Cast Flynn as a Liar
- Sanders: Republicans Should Be Worried About 2018
- Mueller Expanding Probe to RNC
- Obama, Clinton Top List As Most Admired Man, Woman
- Rosenstein Defends Mueller In Judiciary Testimony
- Fox News Host Says Mueller Should be ‘Handcuffed’
Alex Jones Threatens To Expose Oprah
Oprah Winfrey’s galvanizing speech at the 2018 Golden Globes awards led many viewers to happily speculate about the legendary talk show host’s chances at running for U.S. president in 2020.
Although the idea has been floated by celebrities and hopeful voters alike, Winfrey herself has said that it is not going to happen because being president would not be her “strength.”
Despite her stated disinterest in running, there is one media figure who is not taking any chances.
Austin-based conspiracy theorist Alex Jones has threatened to expose Oprah as a manipulating globalist out to brainwash and depopulate the world. “Ladies and gentlemen, I have always broken down the fact that Oprah Winfrey is a top globalist, a top eugenicist, who pushes a one world religion through her private foundation,” Media Matters reports Jones said. “She’s even got a new age movie coming out to brainwash the children.”
He further insisted that Winfrey has been “readied” to run against Trump in 2020. “we know the secrets about Oprah Winfrey that they don’t want you to know,” Jones said.
Jones was confident that he and his staff have gathered enough evidence to effect Winfrey’s chances at a 2020 White House win. “We’re going to break down why Oprah Winfrey will never be elected president of the United States because of the skeletons in her closet,” he said. “They want to call Trump a Nazi? Look out, lady, we know what you’re designed to do. You’re the black face to carry out the enslavement of black folks and everybody else.”
Speaking to Larry King back 1999, Trump actually entertained the notion of running for president with Oprah as his VP.
On Tuesday, Trump addressed the possibility of Winfrey running against him in 2020 by saying “Yeah, I’ll beat Oprah. Oprah will be lots of fun.”
The president added that he did not think she would run.