- Most Americans Put Blame On Republicans And Trump If Government Shuts Down
- Trump Lawyer Used Fake Company, Names to Pay Stormy Daniels
- Graham: ‘I Know What Was Said’
- Celebrities Blame Trump For Hawaii Missile Scare
- Trump’s First Year As President Resulted In Less Jobs Created Than Obama’s Last Year
- Trump Campaign Aide Spoke Of Possible Russia Collusion During Drunken Conversation
- Trump Lawyers Will Cast Flynn as a Liar
- Sanders: Republicans Should Be Worried About 2018
- Mueller Expanding Probe to RNC
- Obama, Clinton Top List As Most Admired Man, Woman
Trump Appointee Carl Higbie Has Resigned Over Racist Comments
Following CNN‘s release of multiple damning audio clips, Carl Higbie, the chief of external affairs for the Corporation for National and Community Service, has resigned.
Six months ago Higbie, who served as a surrogate for Donald Trump during his 2016 presidential campaign, was appointed to work in the federal body that overlooks volunteer groups such as AmeriCorps.
The audio clips suggest that Higbie, who was once a Navy Seal, may hold extreme views regarding minorities.
Ranting about social services on an episode of “Sound of Freedom,” Higbie delivered a racist anecdote regarding his neighbors.
“Somebody who lives in my condo association that has five kids, and it’s her and her husband with the five kids and the mother, the grandmother of the kids, and they don’t have jobs, they’re there all the time ― I bet you can guess what color they are ― and they have no job.”
Higbie also discussed his views on Muslims. “Go back to your Muslim shithole and go crap in your hands and bang little boys on Thursday nights,” he said.
Higbie seemed at peace with his prejudice. “I just don’t like Muslim people,” he remarked. “People always rip me a new one for that. Carl, you’re racist, you can’t, you’re sexist. I’m like Jesus Christ. I just don’t like Muslim people because their ideology sucks.”
Higbie supports the shooting of undocumented migrants. “What’s so wrong with wanting to put up a fence and saying, ‘hey, everybody with a gun, if you want to go shoot people coming across our border illegally, you can do it fo’ free,'” he said. “And you can do it on your own, and you’ll be under the command of the, you know, National Guard unit or a Border Patrol, I think stick a fence six feet high with signs on it in both English and Spanish and it says ‘if you cross this border, this is the American border, you cross it, we’re going to shoot you.'”
Aside from the racist comments, audio reveals that Higbie is a Birther who has a big problem with homosexuals and believes that citizens on government assistance should not be allowed to vote.