- Republican Who Lost To Transgender Candidate Pens Op-Ed Full Of Lies
- Franken Accuser Tweeden: ‘I’m Not Calling For Him To Step Down’
- Elderly Alabama Natives Say Preying On Young Girls Was Common
- More Than 400 Rich People Ask Congress To Raise Their Taxes
- Woman Who Gave Trump The Finger Gets A Helping Hand
- Elizabeth Warren To Betsy DeVos: Cancel Student Debt For Defrauded Students
- Roy Moore Threatens to Sue Washington Post
- Trump Is Being ‘Manipulated’ By Putin, Former Intelligence Officials Allege
- Corker to Hold Hearing on Trump’s Nuclear Authority
- Nancy Pelosi: ‘Door is Open’ for Democrats in 2018
More Uncategorized News
Trump Delivers New Strategy on Afghanistan
On Monday evening, President Trump addressed the nation from Fort Myer in Arlington, VA....
- Posted August 23, 2017
The Elephant in The Room: Trump’s Ties to White Supremacy
In the wake of Saturday’s domestic terrorist attack by white supremacists, many have criticized...
- Posted August 17, 2017
Trump’s Twitter History Tells Us We Shouldn’t Expect Condemnation Of White Supremacists
There’s an amazing resource out there called the Trump Twitter Archive. It allows you...
- Posted August 14, 2017
Trump Brags About His Strong Base In Tweetstorm (Which Is Actually Dwindling)
President Donald Trump, still in the early stages of his 17-day vacation from Washington,...
- Posted August 7, 2017
Trump Wants to Slash Legal Immigration in Half and Decimate The American Dream
Yesterday, Trump announced that he would support the RAISE Act, an immigration bill which...
- Posted August 4, 2017
Who Is More Tolerant in America: Evangelicals Or Muslims? The Answer That May Surprise You
The stereotypes that many Americans have about Muslims living in the United States is...
- Posted August 3, 2017
Make No Mistake: Trump’s Transgender Military Ban Is Wholly Political
In a series of three successive tweets, President Donald Trump effectively banned individuals who...
- Posted July 27, 2017
Trump Says Obamacare Has ‘Wreaked Havoc’ For Past 17 Years (Back When Bill Clinton Was President?)
Donald Trump spent much of Monday pushing for Republicans to repeal-and-replace the Affordable Care...
- Posted July 25, 2017
Trump Plans To Sabotage American People’s Healthcare To Score A Political Win
Amid his party’s failure to pass a repeal-and-replace healthcare plan (as well as the...
- Posted July 22, 2017
Senator John McCain Is Diagnosed with Glioblastoma
Republican Senator John McCain of Arizona has just been diagnosed with a primary glioblastoma,...
- Posted July 22, 2017