- Most Americans Put Blame On Republicans And Trump If Government Shuts Down
- Trump Lawyer Used Fake Company, Names to Pay Stormy Daniels
- Graham: ‘I Know What Was Said’
- Celebrities Blame Trump For Hawaii Missile Scare
- Trump’s First Year As President Resulted In Less Jobs Created Than Obama’s Last Year
- Trump Campaign Aide Spoke Of Possible Russia Collusion During Drunken Conversation
- Trump Lawyers Will Cast Flynn as a Liar
- Sanders: Republicans Should Be Worried About 2018
- Mueller Expanding Probe to RNC
- Obama, Clinton Top List As Most Admired Man, Woman
More Uncategorized News
Jobs Growth Has Slowed Since Trump Took Office
For all of his failures, gaffes, and terrible policies, President Donald Trump has one...
- Posted September 1, 2017
Officer Tells White Passenger: ‘We Only Kill Black People’ (VIDEO)
Police officers, for the most part, perform a commendable service day-in and day-out. Unfortunately,...
- Posted August 31, 2017
Fake News and The Future of Journalism
In the January issue of Vanity Fair, Nick Bilton wrote a piece exploring emerging...
- Posted August 28, 2017
Trump delivers Speech at Phoenix Rally
On Tuesday August 22, Trump spoke at the Phoenix Convention Center at a rally-style...
- Posted August 24, 2017
Trump Delivers New Strategy on Afghanistan
On Monday evening, President Trump addressed the nation from Fort Myer in Arlington, VA....
- Posted August 23, 2017
The Elephant in The Room: Trump’s Ties to White Supremacy
In the wake of Saturday’s domestic terrorist attack by white supremacists, many have criticized...
- Posted August 17, 2017
Trump’s Twitter History Tells Us We Shouldn’t Expect Condemnation Of White Supremacists
There’s an amazing resource out there called the Trump Twitter Archive. It allows you...
- Posted August 14, 2017
Trump Brags About His Strong Base In Tweetstorm (Which Is Actually Dwindling)
President Donald Trump, still in the early stages of his 17-day vacation from Washington,...
- Posted August 7, 2017
Trump Wants to Slash Legal Immigration in Half and Decimate The American Dream
Yesterday, Trump announced that he would support the RAISE Act, an immigration bill which...
- Posted August 4, 2017
Who Is More Tolerant in America: Evangelicals Or Muslims? The Answer That May Surprise You
The stereotypes that many Americans have about Muslims living in the United States is...
- Posted August 3, 2017