- Most Americans Put Blame On Republicans And Trump If Government Shuts Down
- Trump Lawyer Used Fake Company, Names to Pay Stormy Daniels
- Graham: ‘I Know What Was Said’
- Celebrities Blame Trump For Hawaii Missile Scare
- Trump’s First Year As President Resulted In Less Jobs Created Than Obama’s Last Year
- Trump Campaign Aide Spoke Of Possible Russia Collusion During Drunken Conversation
- Trump Lawyers Will Cast Flynn as a Liar
- Sanders: Republicans Should Be Worried About 2018
- Mueller Expanding Probe to RNC
- Obama, Clinton Top List As Most Admired Man, Woman
Submit a Story
Welcome to the Liberals United community! We’re excited you have chosen to share your views and story with us. Please carefully read the below guidelines for contributing writers before completing the news submission form:
Liberals United aims to share your unique views & content in a respectful and responsible way. If you’re concerned or have questions about your story, please feel free to contact our editors at Liberals United.
- By submitting your news story, you agree to our Terms of Submission.
- Include at least one photo with each news submission.
- We do not accept posts that have been published on other websites. Each submission must be unique.
- Please provide sources for facts stated.
- Story submissions must be at least 300 words long.
Please note that Liberals United reserves the right to edit stories, their titles for clarity & length and edit your submitted content for editorial guidelines. Unfortunately, every submission will not be published on liberalsunited.com.
If you’d like to become a regular contributing writer on liberalsunited.com, we’d love to hear from you. Please contact our editors and let us know.