- FBI Director Defends Agency Against Trump Criticism
- Rushed GOP Tax Bill Has Big Problems
- Grassley: Poor Waste Money On ‘Booze Or Women’
- Trump May Have Implicated Himself In Tweet About Flynn
- Kushner Implicated in Flynn Guilty Plea
- Michael Flynn Pleads Guilty, Will Cooperate With Investigation
- Tax Cut Bill Won’t Flow Funds Into Job Creation And Higher Wages, CEOs Say
- Congress’s Failure To Fund CHIP Endangers Kids
- Trump Team Purges Online Climate Change Info
- National Security Advisor Slams Trump As An “Idiot”
Submit a Story
Welcome to the Liberals United community! We’re excited you have chosen to share your views and story with us. Please carefully read the below guidelines for contributing writers before completing the news submission form:
Liberals United aims to share your unique views & content in a respectful and responsible way. If you’re concerned or have questions about your story, please feel free to contact our editors at Liberals United.
- By submitting your news story, you agree to our Terms of Submission.
- Include at least one photo with each news submission.
- We do not accept posts that have been published on other websites. Each submission must be unique.
- Please provide sources for facts stated.
- Story submissions must be at least 300 words long.
Please note that Liberals United reserves the right to edit stories, their titles for clarity & length and edit your submitted content for editorial guidelines. Unfortunately, every submission will not be published on liberalsunited.com.
If you’d like to become a regular contributing writer on liberalsunited.com, we’d love to hear from you. Please contact our editors and let us know.