- FBI Director Defends Agency Against Trump Criticism
- Rushed GOP Tax Bill Has Big Problems
- Grassley: Poor Waste Money On ‘Booze Or Women’
- Trump May Have Implicated Himself In Tweet About Flynn
- Kushner Implicated in Flynn Guilty Plea
- Michael Flynn Pleads Guilty, Will Cooperate With Investigation
- Tax Cut Bill Won’t Flow Funds Into Job Creation And Higher Wages, CEOs Say
- Congress’s Failure To Fund CHIP Endangers Kids
- Trump Team Purges Online Climate Change Info
- National Security Advisor Slams Trump As An “Idiot”
All posts tagged "2018 Midterms"
Bob Goodlatte Not Running for Re-election
Rep. Bob Goodlatte (R-VA) announced on Thursday that he will not seek re-election next year, making him the latest in a line of notable GOP retirees this year. According to a statement he released, a number of factors...
- Posted November 11, 2017
Nancy Pelosi: ‘Door is Open’ for Democrats in 2018
Speaking to reporters on Wednesday about tax reform, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) talked up the major election wins for Democrats on Tuesday night as a potential bellwether for next...
- Posted November 9, 2017
Democratic Fundraising At Historic Levels
According to a Politico report, Democrats in red districts all across the country are bringing in massive amounts of cash ahead of their 2018 midterm election bids. GOP incumbents in those districts are reportedly worried that they...
- Posted October 23, 2017
GOP Fears Impeachment if House Flips in 2018
The GOP’s popularity is tanking nationwide and, according to a CNN report, the party is now afraid that impeachment could be a real possibility if they lose control of the House of Representatives after the 2018 midterm elections....
- Posted October 17, 2017
Can Dems Really Take Back the Senate?
Just two years ago it would have been unthinkable, but given the developments that have unfolded so far under the Trump administration, Democrats are now seeing a real possibility of taking back the Senate as early as...
- Posted October 12, 2017
Murphy: I’m Not Running for President
Lots of names are already floating around as potential Democratic 2020 nominees, but Sen. Chris Murphy (D-CT) says that he isn’t counting his name among them. Speaking on CBS News podcast “The Takeout” earlier this week, Murphy ruled...
- Posted October 11, 2017