- Rosenstein Defends Mueller In Judiciary Testimony
- Fox News Host Says Mueller Should be ‘Handcuffed’
- Flynn Could be Key to Mueller’s Obstruction Investigation
- FBI Director Defends Agency Against Trump Criticism
- Rushed GOP Tax Bill Has Big Problems
- Grassley: Poor Waste Money On ‘Booze Or Women’
- Trump May Have Implicated Himself In Tweet About Flynn
- Kushner Implicated in Flynn Guilty Plea
- Michael Flynn Pleads Guilty, Will Cooperate With Investigation
- Tax Cut Bill Won’t Flow Funds Into Job Creation And Higher Wages, CEOs Say
All posts tagged "aid to poor"
Grassley: Poor Waste Money On ‘Booze Or Women’
Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) stumped for the GOP tax plan over the weekend, saying that eliminating the estate tax provides a boon for those who invest their money. He also took the opportunity to slam the poor,...
- Posted December 4, 2017
Poll: US Partisan Political Divide Grows
A new Pew Research Center poll finds America more divided into blue and red camps than ever before over the last 23 years. And the divergence between Democrats and Republicans (including those who lean towards one party...
- Posted October 7, 2017