- Most Americans Put Blame On Republicans And Trump If Government Shuts Down
- Trump Lawyer Used Fake Company, Names to Pay Stormy Daniels
- Graham: ‘I Know What Was Said’
- Celebrities Blame Trump For Hawaii Missile Scare
- Trump’s First Year As President Resulted In Less Jobs Created Than Obama’s Last Year
- Trump Campaign Aide Spoke Of Possible Russia Collusion During Drunken Conversation
- Trump Lawyers Will Cast Flynn as a Liar
- Sanders: Republicans Should Be Worried About 2018
- Mueller Expanding Probe to RNC
- Obama, Clinton Top List As Most Admired Man, Woman
All posts tagged "Approval Rating"
Most Americans Think Trump Has Performed ‘Poorly’ So Far
President Donald Trump hasn’t done a good job as president, according to most Americans. Only 30 percent of Americans think Trump has done a “good” or “very good” job since taking office, according to a new CBS...
- Posted January 18, 2018
Majority Of Americans Give Trump A ‘D’ Grade (Or Worse) As President
President Donald Trump is bragging again about polling numbers without giving much consideration for what they entail. Trump tweeted out this morning that most Americans felt the economy was in a good place. “In new Quinnipiac Poll,...
- Posted January 11, 2018
Trump’s Approval Numbers Keep Getting Worse
The president’s approval among the American people continues to be historically low, and now it appears that more people say it’s time to start impeaching him than would actually consider voting for him again. A new poll...
- Posted December 20, 2017
Trump Flaunts Questionable Poll (That STILL Shows Negative Approval Rating)
We should be aware by now that Donald Trump likes to mislead and lie. The president has done so thousands of times since assuming office, and there’s no sign of him letting up in the foreseeable future....
- Posted November 14, 2017
Trump Approval Rating Hits Brand New Low
According to the most recent CNN/SSRS poll, Donald Trump has hit an all-time low approval rating. Only 36 percent of those surveyed say they approve of the President’s administration, with 58 percent saying they disapprove and 48...
- Posted November 8, 2017