- Republican Who Lost To Transgender Candidate Pens Op-Ed Full Of Lies
- Franken Accuser Tweeden: ‘I’m Not Calling For Him To Step Down’
- Elderly Alabama Natives Say Preying On Young Girls Was Common
- More Than 400 Rich People Ask Congress To Raise Their Taxes
- Woman Who Gave Trump The Finger Gets A Helping Hand
- Elizabeth Warren To Betsy DeVos: Cancel Student Debt For Defrauded Students
- Roy Moore Threatens to Sue Washington Post
- Trump Is Being ‘Manipulated’ By Putin, Former Intelligence Officials Allege
- Corker to Hold Hearing on Trump’s Nuclear Authority
- Nancy Pelosi: ‘Door is Open’ for Democrats in 2018
All posts tagged "Bernie Sanders"
Virginia Elects Democratic Socialist To House Of Delegates
The Democratic sweep in Virginia last Tuesday gave liberals and leftists a shot in the arm for the party’s chances in the 2018 midterm election. Much has been made of how a transgender candidate for the state’s...
- Posted November 9, 2017
Poll: Dems Feel Party Should Move To Left
The latest monthly Harvard-Harris poll of registered voters offers a number of interesting revelations regarding the mood of the nation. Perhaps most notable is that a majority of Democrats and an even greater number of younger Dems...
- Posted October 25, 2017
DNC Calls for Sanders, King to Join Party
CNN reports that the Democratic National Committee (DNC) has put out a resolution pushing for Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) and Angus King (I-ME) to ditch their independent status and officially become Democrats. Sanders and King caucus with Democrats...
- Posted October 18, 2017
Bernie Sanders Blasts Trump On Puerto Rico Hurricane Disaster Response
On Saturday Trump tweeted 18 times about hurricane-ravaged Puerto Rico, commenting on the “poor leadership ability” of San Juan Mayor Yulín Cruz. Of the many cries of outrage that followed Trump’s Twitter attacks regarding Mayor Cruz and the...
- Posted October 2, 2017
Trump Tax Plan Gets Slammed From All Sides
Having failed to repeal and replace Obamacare, President Trump is betting big on tax reform to (finally) deliver him a significant legislative win. On Wednesday he called it “a once-in-a-generation opportunity.” And “probably something I could say...
- Posted September 28, 2017
House Democrats Break August Fundraising Record
House Democrats are looking to surging fundraising totals as a sign that they have a real shot to take back the House in the 2018 midterm election. The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) says it has broken its...
- Posted September 23, 2017
Prospects Of Single Payer Worry Big Pharma CEOs
As Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders’s plan for single payer healthcare in the United States gains more and more Democratic co-sponsors, the plan to make receiving care both affordable and accessible for millions of Americans is causing the...
- Posted September 13, 2017
Prediction: Dems Will Endorse Single Payer Healthcare Before 2020
Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) became the fifth Democratic senator to endorse a single payer health care bill sponsored by independent Sen. Bernie Sanders. Health care is a right, not a privilege. This week, I'll proudly join Senator...
- Posted September 12, 2017
Key Dem Senators Join Call For Single-Payer
As President Trump defunds aspects of Obamacare following the failure of its repeal, a single-payer healthcare system gathers steam as a possible 2020 Democratic party platform plank. Last week some of the party’s prominent senators joined its...
- Posted September 11, 2017
Hillary Clinton Is “Done” Being A Candidate, Won’t Run For President Again
The common rule to follow in politics is “never say never” — but at least for now, Hillary Clinton is saying she will never run for political office again, including running for president in 2020. “I am...
- Posted September 10, 2017