- Most Americans Put Blame On Republicans And Trump If Government Shuts Down
- Trump Lawyer Used Fake Company, Names to Pay Stormy Daniels
- Graham: ‘I Know What Was Said’
- Celebrities Blame Trump For Hawaii Missile Scare
- Trump’s First Year As President Resulted In Less Jobs Created Than Obama’s Last Year
- Trump Campaign Aide Spoke Of Possible Russia Collusion During Drunken Conversation
- Trump Lawyers Will Cast Flynn as a Liar
- Sanders: Republicans Should Be Worried About 2018
- Mueller Expanding Probe to RNC
- Obama, Clinton Top List As Most Admired Man, Woman
All posts tagged "CHIP"
How We Compare: American Kids More Likely To Die Than In Other Rich Countries
A staggering report on healthcare for children in the United States makes it clear: kids are dying, often unnecessarily, because they don’t have the same access to care that children have in other wealthy democracies. The statistics...
- Posted January 10, 2018
Jimmy Kimmel Pleads For CHIP Funding
On Monday night’s Jimmy Kimmel Live, the talk show host once again opened his usually comedic program to discuss a grave political issue. A tearful Kimmel pleaded with his viewing audience to involve themselves with trying to...
- Posted December 12, 2017
Congress’s Failure To Fund CHIP Endangers Kids
While the House and Senate try to show that they can get something done by introducing two terrible tax bills, a critical social safety net health program for children has long passed its September 30 deadline for...
- Posted November 27, 2017
CHIP: Three Weeks Later, Still No Fix
Nearly three weeks after letting funding the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) expire, it doesn’t appear the GOP-led Congress is on fire to fix the situation. To the outside observer, it might look like the Senate is...
- Posted October 19, 2017
Congress Drops The Ball On Reauthorizing CHIP
Congressional Republicans have spent so much of the past few weeks trying to take healthcare away from millions of Americans that they have largely ignored the deadline to reauthorize the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), which is...
- Posted September 29, 2017