- Rosenstein Defends Mueller In Judiciary Testimony
- Fox News Host Says Mueller Should be ‘Handcuffed’
- Flynn Could be Key to Mueller’s Obstruction Investigation
- FBI Director Defends Agency Against Trump Criticism
- Rushed GOP Tax Bill Has Big Problems
- Grassley: Poor Waste Money On ‘Booze Or Women’
- Trump May Have Implicated Himself In Tweet About Flynn
- Kushner Implicated in Flynn Guilty Plea
- Michael Flynn Pleads Guilty, Will Cooperate With Investigation
- Tax Cut Bill Won’t Flow Funds Into Job Creation And Higher Wages, CEOs Say
All posts tagged "CHIP"
Jimmy Kimmel Pleads For CHIP Funding
On Monday night’s Jimmy Kimmel Live, the talk show host once again opened his usually comedic program to discuss a grave political issue. A tearful Kimmel pleaded with his viewing audience to involve themselves with trying to...
- Posted December 12, 2017
Congress’s Failure To Fund CHIP Endangers Kids
While the House and Senate try to show that they can get something done by introducing two terrible tax bills, a critical social safety net health program for children has long passed its September 30 deadline for...
- Posted November 27, 2017
CHIP: Three Weeks Later, Still No Fix
Nearly three weeks after letting funding the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) expire, it doesn’t appear the GOP-led Congress is on fire to fix the situation. To the outside observer, it might look like the Senate is...
- Posted October 19, 2017
Congress Drops The Ball On Reauthorizing CHIP
Congressional Republicans have spent so much of the past few weeks trying to take healthcare away from millions of Americans that they have largely ignored the deadline to reauthorize the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), which is...
- Posted September 29, 2017