- National Security Advisor Slams Trump As An “Idiot”
- Republican Who Lost To Transgender Candidate Pens Op-Ed Full Of Lies
- Franken Accuser Tweeden: ‘I’m Not Calling For Him To Step Down’
- Elderly Alabama Natives Say Preying On Young Girls Was Common
- More Than 400 Rich People Ask Congress To Raise Their Taxes
- Woman Who Gave Trump The Finger Gets A Helping Hand
- Elizabeth Warren To Betsy DeVos: Cancel Student Debt For Defrauded Students
- Roy Moore Threatens to Sue Washington Post
- Trump Is Being ‘Manipulated’ By Putin, Former Intelligence Officials Allege
- Corker to Hold Hearing on Trump’s Nuclear Authority
All posts tagged "Christianity"
Right Wing Radio Host Compares Roy Moore to Jesus Christ
After the Washington Post published the accusations of multiple women that came forth to tell their stories about how Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore sexually preyed upon them when he was a 30-something assistant district attorney, many...
- Posted November 14, 2017
Joe Scarborough Says Trump is the Antithesis of a Christian
On Tuesday morning, Joe Scarborough took apart congressional Republicans and conservative Christians for letting President Donald Trump use and abuse them. The host of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” voiced frustration over how the Senate Majority Leader and the...
- Posted October 17, 2017
Evangelical Preacher Blames Las Vegas Shooting On Lack Of Respect For Trump
Evangelical TV preacher and former Republican presidential candidate Pat Robertson is blaming the mass shooting in Las Vegas on a disrespect for President Donald Trump as well as a general lack of respect for authority. He feels...
- Posted October 3, 2017
Evangelicals Are More Forgiving Of The President — When He’s White
Evangelical Christians should, by the nature of their religious convictions, be a forgiving lot. “Turn the other cheek” is just one line of several others Jesus Christ says in the Bible that encourages Christians to forgive. Another...
- Posted September 18, 2017
Religious Leaders Failed To Sway Trump On DACA
Religious leaders who are part of an evangelical advisory board for President Donald Trump took a lot of heat for sticking by the president following his comments on the violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, last month. Trump insisted...
- Posted September 5, 2017
Who Is More Tolerant in America: Evangelicals Or Muslims? The Answer That May Surprise You
The stereotypes that many Americans have about Muslims living in the United States is that they are an intolerant group of people. Yet new polling demonstrates, at least on the issue of rights for the LGBT community,...
- Posted August 3, 2017