- Most Americans Put Blame On Republicans And Trump If Government Shuts Down
- Trump Lawyer Used Fake Company, Names to Pay Stormy Daniels
- Graham: ‘I Know What Was Said’
- Celebrities Blame Trump For Hawaii Missile Scare
- Trump’s First Year As President Resulted In Less Jobs Created Than Obama’s Last Year
- Trump Campaign Aide Spoke Of Possible Russia Collusion During Drunken Conversation
- Trump Lawyers Will Cast Flynn as a Liar
- Sanders: Republicans Should Be Worried About 2018
- Mueller Expanding Probe to RNC
- Obama, Clinton Top List As Most Admired Man, Woman
All posts tagged "Constitution"
Democrats Challenge Arpaio Pardon
A number of Democratic House members are calling upon a federal judge to reject the controversial pardon of former Joe Arpaio. Arizona Reps. Raúl Grijalva and Ruben Gallego signed onto an amicus brief filed in Arpaio’s case and...
- Posted October 1, 2017
Conservatives Want Term Limits — But The Nation’s Founders Warned Against Them
The Hill reports that state Republican lawmakers from across the country are set to propose a Constitutional convention that would allow them to propose any number of amendments for consideration. Just two-thirds of states, or 34 of...
- Posted September 19, 2017
Lobby Group To GOP: Let State Legislatures (Not The People) Pick U.S. Senators
The American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC), a conservative lobbyist group that advocates and authors bills for Republican state legislators to introduce in their home states, is promoting an outrageous and radical Constitutional amendment that would take away...
- Posted August 10, 2017
Can The President Pardon Himself? How The Supreme Court (Or Congress) May Decide
President Donald Trump is reportedly seeking ways to protect those closest to him — which, naturally, includes himself — as the probe into his 2016 campaign’s Russian collusion gets closer to the White House. Sources close to...
- Posted July 21, 2017
Trump Sued Again
Attorneys general of Maryland and the District of Columbia plan to sue President Trump on Monday. D.C. Attorney General Karl A. Racine (D) and Maryland Attorney General Brian E. Frosh (D) allege that foreign payments recently...
- Posted June 12, 2017
What First Amendment?
The First Amendment to the Constitution says: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of...
- Posted May 20, 2017