- Rosenstein Defends Mueller In Judiciary Testimony
- Fox News Host Says Mueller Should be ‘Handcuffed’
- Flynn Could be Key to Mueller’s Obstruction Investigation
- FBI Director Defends Agency Against Trump Criticism
- Rushed GOP Tax Bill Has Big Problems
- Grassley: Poor Waste Money On ‘Booze Or Women’
- Trump May Have Implicated Himself In Tweet About Flynn
- Kushner Implicated in Flynn Guilty Plea
- Michael Flynn Pleads Guilty, Will Cooperate With Investigation
- Tax Cut Bill Won’t Flow Funds Into Job Creation And Higher Wages, CEOs Say
All posts tagged "Constitution"
Democrats Challenge Arpaio Pardon
A number of Democratic House members are calling upon a federal judge to reject the controversial pardon of former Joe Arpaio. Arizona Reps. Raúl Grijalva and Ruben Gallego signed onto an amicus brief filed in Arpaio’s case and...
- Posted October 1, 2017
Conservatives Want Term Limits — But The Nation’s Founders Warned Against Them
The Hill reports that state Republican lawmakers from across the country are set to propose a Constitutional convention that would allow them to propose any number of amendments for consideration. Just two-thirds of states, or 34 of...
- Posted September 19, 2017
Lobby Group To GOP: Let State Legislatures (Not The People) Pick U.S. Senators
The American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC), a conservative lobbyist group that advocates and authors bills for Republican state legislators to introduce in their home states, is promoting an outrageous and radical Constitutional amendment that would take away...
- Posted August 10, 2017
Can The President Pardon Himself? How The Supreme Court (Or Congress) May Decide
President Donald Trump is reportedly seeking ways to protect those closest to him — which, naturally, includes himself — as the probe into his 2016 campaign’s Russian collusion gets closer to the White House. Sources close to...
- Posted July 21, 2017
Trump Sued Again
Attorneys general of Maryland and the District of Columbia plan to sue President Trump on Monday. D.C. Attorney General Karl A. Racine (D) and Maryland Attorney General Brian E. Frosh (D) allege that foreign payments recently...
- Posted June 12, 2017
What First Amendment?
The First Amendment to the Constitution says: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of...
- Posted May 20, 2017