- National Security Advisor Slams Trump As An “Idiot”
- Republican Who Lost To Transgender Candidate Pens Op-Ed Full Of Lies
- Franken Accuser Tweeden: ‘I’m Not Calling For Him To Step Down’
- Elderly Alabama Natives Say Preying On Young Girls Was Common
- More Than 400 Rich People Ask Congress To Raise Their Taxes
- Woman Who Gave Trump The Finger Gets A Helping Hand
- Elizabeth Warren To Betsy DeVos: Cancel Student Debt For Defrauded Students
- Roy Moore Threatens to Sue Washington Post
- Trump Is Being ‘Manipulated’ By Putin, Former Intelligence Officials Allege
- Corker to Hold Hearing on Trump’s Nuclear Authority
All posts tagged "Dianne Feinstein"
Senators Introduce Bill to Fix Background Checks
A bipartisan coalition of senators has introduced a new bill aimed at fixing the loopholes and inconsistencies in the country’s current system for gun background checks. The new law, called the Fix NICS Act, would introduce a...
- Posted November 16, 2017
Bump Stock Ban Bills Look Dead In Congress
Remember the Las Vegas shooting on October 1 that was the largest mass murder in American history, with 58 people dead and 546 injured? It was less than a month ago. But the roiling waters of bad...
- Posted October 27, 2017
Senate Judiciary Russia Probe Fractures
Once the only real bipartisan effort at investigating Russian involvement in the 2016 election, the Senate Judiciary committee’s probe promptly imploded on Wednesday as chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) and ranking member Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) announced they will be...
- Posted October 26, 2017
Feinstein Gets a New Primary Challenger
It looks like longtime Congressional fixture Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) will have a new primary opponent for her seat as part of next year’s mid-term election. California state Senate President Pro Tem Kevin de León announced on...
- Posted October 16, 2017
Reactions To Trump’s UN Speech Varied
Donald Trump’s first speech as president to the General Assembly of the United Nations on Tuesday came as no surprise to anyone who’s been listening to his rhetoric. With bombast he stressed his “America first” approach, bragged,...
- Posted September 20, 2017
Kamala Harris: I Support Feinstein ‘100 Percent’
Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) came out in strong support of her senior colleague in the upper chamber, Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), saying she would wholeheartedly back Feinstein should she decide to run for re-election in 2018. “I...
- Posted September 15, 2017
Feinstein Calls for Obstruction of Justice Investigation
Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) sent a letter Thursday to Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) calling for an investigation into any potential obstruction of justice activities President Trump may have engaged in by allegedly pressuring former...
- Posted June 11, 2017