- Most Americans Put Blame On Republicans And Trump If Government Shuts Down
- Trump Lawyer Used Fake Company, Names to Pay Stormy Daniels
- Graham: ‘I Know What Was Said’
- Celebrities Blame Trump For Hawaii Missile Scare
- Trump’s First Year As President Resulted In Less Jobs Created Than Obama’s Last Year
- Trump Campaign Aide Spoke Of Possible Russia Collusion During Drunken Conversation
- Trump Lawyers Will Cast Flynn as a Liar
- Sanders: Republicans Should Be Worried About 2018
- Mueller Expanding Probe to RNC
- Obama, Clinton Top List As Most Admired Man, Woman
All posts tagged "Elizabeth Warren"
Navajo Nation President: ‘Pocahontas’ Is A ‘Racial Slur’
The Navajo Nation’s president appeared Tuesday on CNN to talk about President Donald Trump use of the word ‘Pocahontas’ to describe Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) during a ceremony honoring Native American code talkers. He referred to the name...
- Posted November 29, 2017
Eric Trump Says His Father Didn’t Say A Slur — Native Americans Disagree
Some people just don’t get it — and oftentimes, those people have the last name “Trump.” President Donald Trump is taking heat for using the name “Pocahontas” to describe Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) during an event that...
- Posted November 28, 2017
Trump Calls Elizabeth Warren ‘Pocahontas’ — While Speaking To Native American Group
President Donald Trump took time out of his schedule to honor Navajo code talkers who served the nation during World War II. But things took a turn for the worse when he used a Native America slur...
- Posted November 27, 2017
Elizabeth Warren To Betsy DeVos: Cancel Student Debt For Defrauded Students
Close to 90,000 students across the country are victims of predatory colleges that promised them the world after graduation, but left them instead with huge debts and no degree. Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) expressed her dismay this...
- Posted November 14, 2017
Senate, Pence Shaft Consumers On Class-Action Suit Rule
Score a big one for Wall Street and the financial industry and a troubling loss for many average Americans. On Tuesday the Senate voted to abolish a rule by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) that would...
- Posted October 29, 2017
Key Dem Senators Join Call For Single-Payer
As President Trump defunds aspects of Obamacare following the failure of its repeal, a single-payer healthcare system gathers steam as a possible 2020 Democratic party platform plank. Last week some of the party’s prominent senators joined its...
- Posted September 11, 2017