- Rosenstein Defends Mueller In Judiciary Testimony
- Fox News Host Says Mueller Should be ‘Handcuffed’
- Flynn Could be Key to Mueller’s Obstruction Investigation
- FBI Director Defends Agency Against Trump Criticism
- Rushed GOP Tax Bill Has Big Problems
- Grassley: Poor Waste Money On ‘Booze Or Women’
- Trump May Have Implicated Himself In Tweet About Flynn
- Kushner Implicated in Flynn Guilty Plea
- Michael Flynn Pleads Guilty, Will Cooperate With Investigation
- Tax Cut Bill Won’t Flow Funds Into Job Creation And Higher Wages, CEOs Say
All posts tagged "EPA"
Trump Team Purges Online Climate Change Info
If you’re searching the Web for information on climate change, one might think (given the name) that the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) would be a logical source. It once was. But over the last six months or...
- Posted November 25, 2017
GAO Says Trump Must Act on Climate Change
According to the New York Times, a new report from the Government Accountability Office (GAO) warns that the government must take the issue of climate change more seriously. The report was originally commissioned by Sens. Susan Collins...
- Posted October 24, 2017
EPA Chief Pruitt Wants Even More Security
According to a CNN report, Environmental Protection Agency head Scott Pruitt is bolstering his personal security force by bringing on another 12 officers, which would give him a total of 30 guards. In salary alone, the hiring...
- Posted October 23, 2017
Climate Change No Longer Part of EPA’s Plan
The Environmental Protection Agency has officially removed climate change from its long-range plan — the latest in agency head Scott Pruitt’s ongoing war against science and reason. The 38-page document was put out by the agency last week...
- Posted October 12, 2017
Miami’s GOP Mayor Wants Trump To Talk Climate Change
“If this isn’t climate change, I don’t know what is.” That’s what the Republican Mayor of Miami, Tomás Regalado, said to reporters on Friday after declaring a state of emergency in his city as Hurricane Irma approached...
- Posted September 11, 2017
EPA Rebuffs Icahn Effort to Lift Ethanol Regulations
Much to the chagrin of Carl Icahn, a senior Trump administration official is leaking to the media the EPA’s plans to turn down a proposal that would give oil refineries a reprieve from compliance with the federal...
- Posted August 4, 2017