- FBI Director Defends Agency Against Trump Criticism
- Rushed GOP Tax Bill Has Big Problems
- Grassley: Poor Waste Money On ‘Booze Or Women’
- Trump May Have Implicated Himself In Tweet About Flynn
- Kushner Implicated in Flynn Guilty Plea
- Michael Flynn Pleads Guilty, Will Cooperate With Investigation
- Tax Cut Bill Won’t Flow Funds Into Job Creation And Higher Wages, CEOs Say
- Congress’s Failure To Fund CHIP Endangers Kids
- Trump Team Purges Online Climate Change Info
- National Security Advisor Slams Trump As An “Idiot”
All posts tagged "foreign policy"
Donald Trump Allegedly Makes Racist ‘Samurai’ Remark
President Donald Trump is an embarrassing leader — we already know this. But just how embarrassing could he be on his trip throughout Asia? Many were fearful upon his departure late last week that he’d do something to hurt...
- Posted November 6, 2017
Is Queen Elizabeth II Planning To Snub President Trump During His Visit Next Year?
President Donald Trump is slated to visit the United Kingdom early in 2018. But it won’t be an official “state” visit, the Evening Standard reports. That’s because Queen Elizabeth II has made no official plans to meet...
- Posted October 11, 2017
Steve Bannon Tries To Stifle Dissent — An American Value We Must Defend
Steve Bannon has some strong — and hypocritical — words for anyone critical of President Donald Trump: we’re at war, and your criticisms help the enemy. Bannon was responding to Sen. Bob Corker’s (R-TN) recent criticisms of...
- Posted October 10, 2017
Joe Biden Slams Trump On Foreign Policy
“We’re walking down a very dark path,” warned former Vice President Joe Biden on Thursday at the Center for Strategic and International Studies. There to receive the Zbigniew Brzezinski prize from the foreign policy think tank, he...
- Posted October 8, 2017
Trump Has No Patience for Presidential Briefings and Damages Credibility with Allies
In an embarrassingly low vote of confidence, only 36% of those polled think Trump has done an incredible job. According to CNN’s latest poll, 75% of Americans know better than to trust Trump’s alternative facts. Scarily enough,...
- Posted August 10, 2017