- Graham: ‘I Know What Was Said’
- Celebrities Blame Trump For Hawaii Missile Scare
- Trump’s First Year As President Resulted In Less Jobs Created Than Obama’s Last Year
- Trump Campaign Aide Spoke Of Possible Russia Collusion During Drunken Conversation
- Trump Lawyers Will Cast Flynn as a Liar
- Sanders: Republicans Should Be Worried About 2018
- Mueller Expanding Probe to RNC
- Obama, Clinton Top List As Most Admired Man, Woman
- Rosenstein Defends Mueller In Judiciary Testimony
- Fox News Host Says Mueller Should be ‘Handcuffed’
All posts tagged "GOP Tax Plan"
Fox Business Host Opposes GOP Tax Plan
Breaking with her network a bit, Fox Business host Trish Regan has come out in opposition of the GOP tax plan, saying she’s “disgusted with our government right now.” The Republican tax plan is one of the...
- Posted December 19, 2017
Jimmy Kimmel Pleads For CHIP Funding
On Monday night’s Jimmy Kimmel Live, the talk show host once again opened his usually comedic program to discuss a grave political issue. A tearful Kimmel pleaded with his viewing audience to involve themselves with trying to...
- Posted December 12, 2017
Rushed GOP Tax Bill Has Big Problems
Republicans were so determined to pass their tax plan that they apparently missed some big time problems with the bill that are going to have to be resolved before it can be brought back up for a...
- Posted December 8, 2017
CBO: Republican Tax Plan Would Raise Deficit by $1.4 Trillion
New analysis from the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office (CBO) reveals that the Senate version of the GOP’s tax reform plan would increase the deficit by $1.4 trillion over the next decade. From the report: The staff of...
- Posted November 28, 2017