- Republican Who Lost To Transgender Candidate Pens Op-Ed Full Of Lies
- Franken Accuser Tweeden: ‘I’m Not Calling For Him To Step Down’
- Elderly Alabama Natives Say Preying On Young Girls Was Common
- More Than 400 Rich People Ask Congress To Raise Their Taxes
- Woman Who Gave Trump The Finger Gets A Helping Hand
- Elizabeth Warren To Betsy DeVos: Cancel Student Debt For Defrauded Students
- Roy Moore Threatens to Sue Washington Post
- Trump Is Being ‘Manipulated’ By Putin, Former Intelligence Officials Allege
- Corker to Hold Hearing on Trump’s Nuclear Authority
- Nancy Pelosi: ‘Door is Open’ for Democrats in 2018
All posts tagged "HHS"
Sec. Tom Price to Repay ‘His Cost’ of Private Flights
In a statement Thursday, Health and Human Services Secretary Dr. Tom Price said he will write a check to the government to cover the cost of his seat on various privately chartered flights taken over recent months....
- Posted September 29, 2017
Sec. Tom Price’s Private Jet Tab is Worse Than We Thought
Since May, Health and Human Services Secretary Dr. Tom Price has racked up more than $300,000 in private flights, according to a report from POLITICO. His predecessors in the past have flown commercially, but that just isn’t...
- Posted September 22, 2017
HHS Secretary Price The Latest To Fly Private On Public Dime
Looks like Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin has a new friend in the “use public tax money to fly in style” club: HHS Secretary Dr. Tom Price. Just last week, Price took five separate privately chartered flights throughout...
- Posted September 20, 2017
Trump to Eviscerate Obamacare Outreach Budget
The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) confirmed Thursday that they will be implementing a directive from President Trump to slash the Obamacare outreach program by up to 90 percent. With Trumpcare failing mightily in Congress,...
- Posted September 1, 2017
Hispanic Caucus Demands HHS Meeting
Members of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus banded together on Thursday to demand an “urgent meeting” with representatives from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) expressing their concern about the lack of Obamacare outreach efforts to...
- Posted August 18, 2017