- Rosenstein Defends Mueller In Judiciary Testimony
- Fox News Host Says Mueller Should be ‘Handcuffed’
- Flynn Could be Key to Mueller’s Obstruction Investigation
- FBI Director Defends Agency Against Trump Criticism
- Rushed GOP Tax Bill Has Big Problems
- Grassley: Poor Waste Money On ‘Booze Or Women’
- Trump May Have Implicated Himself In Tweet About Flynn
- Kushner Implicated in Flynn Guilty Plea
- Michael Flynn Pleads Guilty, Will Cooperate With Investigation
- Tax Cut Bill Won’t Flow Funds Into Job Creation And Higher Wages, CEOs Say
All posts tagged "higher wages"
Tax Cut Bill Won’t Flow Funds Into Job Creation And Higher Wages, CEOs Say
At a rally back in October in Pennsylvania, President Trump claimed that the tax reform bill he said he would shepherd through Congress would stimulate job creation and benefit the middle and working classes via higher wages...
- Posted November 30, 2017