- Rosenstein Defends Mueller In Judiciary Testimony
- Fox News Host Says Mueller Should be ‘Handcuffed’
- Flynn Could be Key to Mueller’s Obstruction Investigation
- FBI Director Defends Agency Against Trump Criticism
- Rushed GOP Tax Bill Has Big Problems
- Grassley: Poor Waste Money On ‘Booze Or Women’
- Trump May Have Implicated Himself In Tweet About Flynn
- Kushner Implicated in Flynn Guilty Plea
- Michael Flynn Pleads Guilty, Will Cooperate With Investigation
- Tax Cut Bill Won’t Flow Funds Into Job Creation And Higher Wages, CEOs Say
All posts tagged "House of Represenatatives"
New Poll Shows Democrats Favored To Run Congress By Six-In-Ten Voters
In the wake of the passage of a GOP tax bill meant to give the largest benefits to the wealthy (at the expense of the middle- and working-classes), a new poll demonstrates, now more than ever since...
- Posted December 5, 2017
GOP Rep. Lamar Smith Calling It Quits
GOP members of Congress seem to be dropping like flies lately, with Rep. Lamar Smith (R-TX) announcing Thursday that he will step down after his term ends next year. In a statement to Talking Points Memo, Smith...
- Posted November 3, 2017