- Rosenstein Defends Mueller In Judiciary Testimony
- Fox News Host Says Mueller Should be ‘Handcuffed’
- Flynn Could be Key to Mueller’s Obstruction Investigation
- FBI Director Defends Agency Against Trump Criticism
- Rushed GOP Tax Bill Has Big Problems
- Grassley: Poor Waste Money On ‘Booze Or Women’
- Trump May Have Implicated Himself In Tweet About Flynn
- Kushner Implicated in Flynn Guilty Plea
- Michael Flynn Pleads Guilty, Will Cooperate With Investigation
- Tax Cut Bill Won’t Flow Funds Into Job Creation And Higher Wages, CEOs Say
All posts tagged "ICE"
ICE Detains 10 Year-Old With Cerebral Palsy After Surgery
Just when you think this administration can’t sink any lower, stories like this one about ICE hit the news waves. The New York Times reports that customs agents detained 10-year-old Rosamaria Hernandez on Wednesday shortly after she underwent...
- Posted October 26, 2017
Palin, Breitbart And InfoWars Blame Immigrant For Cali Wildfires
Loopy right-wing gadfly Sarah Palin and not-to-be trusted “news” sources Breitbart and Alex Jones haven’t even waited until all the flames are out to inject their political agendas into the disastrous California wildfires. Even worse, Immigration and...
- Posted October 20, 2017
Reps Want Answers from ICE on Motel 6 Arrangement
Reps. Ruben Gallego (D-AZ) and Pramila Jayapal (D-WA) sent a letter to Acting Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Director Thomas Homan on Friday asking for an explanation as to why ICE against were working with two Motel...
- Posted September 17, 2017
ICE Used in California to Intimidate Union Workers
ICE officials are beginning to show up at labor dispute hearings, rounding up undocumented workers in what can only be an effort by companies to intimidate their union employees. The LA Times reports that two such incidents...
- Posted August 4, 2017
What First Amendment?
The First Amendment to the Constitution says: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of...
- Posted May 20, 2017