- Most Americans Put Blame On Republicans And Trump If Government Shuts Down
- Trump Lawyer Used Fake Company, Names to Pay Stormy Daniels
- Graham: ‘I Know What Was Said’
- Celebrities Blame Trump For Hawaii Missile Scare
- Trump’s First Year As President Resulted In Less Jobs Created Than Obama’s Last Year
- Trump Campaign Aide Spoke Of Possible Russia Collusion During Drunken Conversation
- Trump Lawyers Will Cast Flynn as a Liar
- Sanders: Republicans Should Be Worried About 2018
- Mueller Expanding Probe to RNC
- Obama, Clinton Top List As Most Admired Man, Woman
All posts tagged "ICE"
Motel 6 Sued For Giving Guest Lists To Immigration Officers
Motel 6 is back in the news, and it isn’t for its l0w-cost rooms or quirky radio commercials. The budget hotel chain now finds itself on the business end of a lawsuit from the Washington State attorney...
- Posted January 4, 2018
ICE Detains 10 Year-Old With Cerebral Palsy After Surgery
Just when you think this administration can’t sink any lower, stories like this one about ICE hit the news waves. The New York Times reports that customs agents detained 10-year-old Rosamaria Hernandez on Wednesday shortly after she underwent...
- Posted October 26, 2017
Palin, Breitbart And InfoWars Blame Immigrant For Cali Wildfires
Loopy right-wing gadfly Sarah Palin and not-to-be trusted “news” sources Breitbart and Alex Jones haven’t even waited until all the flames are out to inject their political agendas into the disastrous California wildfires. Even worse, Immigration and...
- Posted October 20, 2017
Reps Want Answers from ICE on Motel 6 Arrangement
Reps. Ruben Gallego (D-AZ) and Pramila Jayapal (D-WA) sent a letter to Acting Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Director Thomas Homan on Friday asking for an explanation as to why ICE against were working with two Motel...
- Posted September 17, 2017
ICE Used in California to Intimidate Union Workers
ICE officials are beginning to show up at labor dispute hearings, rounding up undocumented workers in what can only be an effort by companies to intimidate their union employees. The LA Times reports that two such incidents...
- Posted August 4, 2017
What First Amendment?
The First Amendment to the Constitution says: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of...
- Posted May 20, 2017