- Most Americans Put Blame On Republicans And Trump If Government Shuts Down
- Trump Lawyer Used Fake Company, Names to Pay Stormy Daniels
- Graham: ‘I Know What Was Said’
- Celebrities Blame Trump For Hawaii Missile Scare
- Trump’s First Year As President Resulted In Less Jobs Created Than Obama’s Last Year
- Trump Campaign Aide Spoke Of Possible Russia Collusion During Drunken Conversation
- Trump Lawyers Will Cast Flynn as a Liar
- Sanders: Republicans Should Be Worried About 2018
- Mueller Expanding Probe to RNC
- Obama, Clinton Top List As Most Admired Man, Woman
All posts tagged "Islam"
The Problem With Declaring Jerusalem As Israel’s Capital City
President Donald Trump officially declared that the United States would recognize Jerusalem as the capital city of Israel this week. “Israel is a sovereign nation with the right, like every other sovereign nation, to determine its own...
- Posted December 6, 2017
Press Secretary Says Trump’s Bigoted Retweets “Elevate” Issue Of Terrorism
Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders on Thursday made a tremendously outrageous statement that even she couldn’t possibly believe behind closed doors. Sanders, in speaking with the White House press corps, was asked a question about controversial retweets...
- Posted November 30, 2017
Why Trump’s Retweets Of Violent Videos Is Disturbing
President Donald Trump retweeted the account of a far-right British nationalist leader, sharing videos to millions of his followers, of Muslims committing acts of violence. The tweets were originally sent out by Jayda Fransen, a leader of the...
- Posted November 29, 2017
Who Is More Tolerant in America: Evangelicals Or Muslims? The Answer That May Surprise You
The stereotypes that many Americans have about Muslims living in the United States is that they are an intolerant group of people. Yet new polling demonstrates, at least on the issue of rights for the LGBT community,...
- Posted August 3, 2017