- Rosenstein Defends Mueller In Judiciary Testimony
- Fox News Host Says Mueller Should be ‘Handcuffed’
- Flynn Could be Key to Mueller’s Obstruction Investigation
- FBI Director Defends Agency Against Trump Criticism
- Rushed GOP Tax Bill Has Big Problems
- Grassley: Poor Waste Money On ‘Booze Or Women’
- Trump May Have Implicated Himself In Tweet About Flynn
- Kushner Implicated in Flynn Guilty Plea
- Michael Flynn Pleads Guilty, Will Cooperate With Investigation
- Tax Cut Bill Won’t Flow Funds Into Job Creation And Higher Wages, CEOs Say
All posts tagged "John Dowd"
Lawyer Wrongly Claims Trump Cannot Obstruct Justice Because He’s The President
There are many reasons why President Donald Trump should be worried about the ongoing Russia investigation headed by special counsel Robert Mueller — and not all of those reasons involve Russia. Trump may have obstructed justice when...
- Posted December 4, 2017