- Most Americans Put Blame On Republicans And Trump If Government Shuts Down
- Trump Lawyer Used Fake Company, Names to Pay Stormy Daniels
- Graham: ‘I Know What Was Said’
- Celebrities Blame Trump For Hawaii Missile Scare
- Trump’s First Year As President Resulted In Less Jobs Created Than Obama’s Last Year
- Trump Campaign Aide Spoke Of Possible Russia Collusion During Drunken Conversation
- Trump Lawyers Will Cast Flynn as a Liar
- Sanders: Republicans Should Be Worried About 2018
- Mueller Expanding Probe to RNC
- Obama, Clinton Top List As Most Admired Man, Woman
All posts tagged "Kamala Harris"
Sens. Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, To Join Judiciary Committee
Sens. Kamala D. Harris (D-CA and Cory Booker (D-NJ) will become the first African American members of the Senate Judiciary Committee in the 21 century. Harris was all but a lock to take the seat of former...
- Posted January 10, 2018
Murphy: I’m Not Running for President
Lots of names are already floating around as potential Democratic 2020 nominees, but Sen. Chris Murphy (D-CT) says that he isn’t counting his name among them. Speaking on CBS News podcast “The Takeout” earlier this week, Murphy ruled...
- Posted October 11, 2017
Kamala Harris: I Support Feinstein ‘100 Percent’
Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) came out in strong support of her senior colleague in the upper chamber, Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), saying she would wholeheartedly back Feinstein should she decide to run for re-election in 2018. “I...
- Posted September 15, 2017
Key Dem Senators Join Call For Single-Payer
As President Trump defunds aspects of Obamacare following the failure of its repeal, a single-payer healthcare system gathers steam as a possible 2020 Democratic party platform plank. Last week some of the party’s prominent senators joined its...
- Posted September 11, 2017
Kamala Harris Says Possibility Of Trump Testifying Is Not off the Table
Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) sat down for an interview with MSNBC’s Ari Melber on Thursday and spoke candidly about the potential of calling President Trump to testify before Congress. When asked if it was off the table, Harris...
- Posted September 8, 2017
Will Dems Force Showdown on Vote for Dreamers?
With the fate of dreamers now in the hands of Congress, it appears the Democrats may be willing to play hardball in order to get some kind of solution for them. Speaking yesterday on the Senate floor,...
- Posted September 7, 2017
Kamala Harris to Back Single Payer Bill
During a town hall with constituents this week, Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) became the first Democrat to officially go on the record as a co-sponsor of the single payer healthcare bill that will be put forth in...
- Posted September 1, 2017