- FBI Director Defends Agency Against Trump Criticism
- Rushed GOP Tax Bill Has Big Problems
- Grassley: Poor Waste Money On ‘Booze Or Women’
- Trump May Have Implicated Himself In Tweet About Flynn
- Kushner Implicated in Flynn Guilty Plea
- Michael Flynn Pleads Guilty, Will Cooperate With Investigation
- Tax Cut Bill Won’t Flow Funds Into Job Creation And Higher Wages, CEOs Say
- Congress’s Failure To Fund CHIP Endangers Kids
- Trump Team Purges Online Climate Change Info
- National Security Advisor Slams Trump As An “Idiot”
All posts tagged "Kamala Harris"
Murphy: I’m Not Running for President
Lots of names are already floating around as potential Democratic 2020 nominees, but Sen. Chris Murphy (D-CT) says that he isn’t counting his name among them. Speaking on CBS News podcast “The Takeout” earlier this week, Murphy ruled...
- Posted October 11, 2017
Kamala Harris: I Support Feinstein ‘100 Percent’
Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) came out in strong support of her senior colleague in the upper chamber, Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), saying she would wholeheartedly back Feinstein should she decide to run for re-election in 2018. “I...
- Posted September 15, 2017
Key Dem Senators Join Call For Single-Payer
As President Trump defunds aspects of Obamacare following the failure of its repeal, a single-payer healthcare system gathers steam as a possible 2020 Democratic party platform plank. Last week some of the party’s prominent senators joined its...
- Posted September 11, 2017
Kamala Harris Says Possibility Of Trump Testifying Is Not off the Table
Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) sat down for an interview with MSNBC’s Ari Melber on Thursday and spoke candidly about the potential of calling President Trump to testify before Congress. When asked if it was off the table, Harris...
- Posted September 8, 2017
Will Dems Force Showdown on Vote for Dreamers?
With the fate of dreamers now in the hands of Congress, it appears the Democrats may be willing to play hardball in order to get some kind of solution for them. Speaking yesterday on the Senate floor,...
- Posted September 7, 2017
Kamala Harris to Back Single Payer Bill
During a town hall with constituents this week, Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) became the first Democrat to officially go on the record as a co-sponsor of the single payer healthcare bill that will be put forth in...
- Posted September 1, 2017