- Most Americans Put Blame On Republicans And Trump If Government Shuts Down
- Trump Lawyer Used Fake Company, Names to Pay Stormy Daniels
- Graham: ‘I Know What Was Said’
- Celebrities Blame Trump For Hawaii Missile Scare
- Trump’s First Year As President Resulted In Less Jobs Created Than Obama’s Last Year
- Trump Campaign Aide Spoke Of Possible Russia Collusion During Drunken Conversation
- Trump Lawyers Will Cast Flynn as a Liar
- Sanders: Republicans Should Be Worried About 2018
- Mueller Expanding Probe to RNC
- Obama, Clinton Top List As Most Admired Man, Woman
All posts tagged "Kirsten Gillibrand"
Trump Sends Tweet Harassing US Senator Kirsten Gillibrand
In what was an appalling tweet that made thousands of Twitter users shake their heads in disgust, President Donald Trump took his frustrations against a U.S. senator public, engaging in rhetoric that many are labeling as targeted...
- Posted December 12, 2017
Kirsten Gillibrand Says Clinton Should Have Stepped Down After Lewinsky Scandal
Democratic Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, who, along with Rep. Jackie Speier, just introduced the “Me Too Congress Act,” has said that former President Bill Clinton should have stepped down from the presidency after news of his inappropriate relationship...
- Posted November 17, 2017
ME TOO Act Seeks To Address Sexual Harassment Problems In Congress
Sexual harassment in Congress is a huge problem. Women who work in the halls of Capitol Hill have described how they have avoided entering elevators with men, if doing so means they’d be the only female inside....
- Posted November 16, 2017
Murphy: I’m Not Running for President
Lots of names are already floating around as potential Democratic 2020 nominees, but Sen. Chris Murphy (D-CT) says that he isn’t counting his name among them. Speaking on CBS News podcast “The Takeout” earlier this week, Murphy ruled...
- Posted October 11, 2017
Prediction: Dems Will Endorse Single Payer Healthcare Before 2020
Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) became the fifth Democratic senator to endorse a single payer health care bill sponsored by independent Sen. Bernie Sanders. Health care is a right, not a privilege. This week, I'll proudly join Senator...
- Posted September 12, 2017
Key Dem Senators Join Call For Single-Payer
As President Trump defunds aspects of Obamacare following the failure of its repeal, a single-payer healthcare system gathers steam as a possible 2020 Democratic party platform plank. Last week some of the party’s prominent senators joined its...
- Posted September 11, 2017
Gillibrand Drops F-Bomb in Fiery New York Speech
In a post-Trump climate that often puts more value on candor than political acumen, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) has once again proven that she possesses both in ample supply. During remarks at the Personal Democracy Forum in...
- Posted June 10, 2017