- FBI Director Defends Agency Against Trump Criticism
- Rushed GOP Tax Bill Has Big Problems
- Grassley: Poor Waste Money On ‘Booze Or Women’
- Trump May Have Implicated Himself In Tweet About Flynn
- Kushner Implicated in Flynn Guilty Plea
- Michael Flynn Pleads Guilty, Will Cooperate With Investigation
- Tax Cut Bill Won’t Flow Funds Into Job Creation And Higher Wages, CEOs Say
- Congress’s Failure To Fund CHIP Endangers Kids
- Trump Team Purges Online Climate Change Info
- National Security Advisor Slams Trump As An “Idiot”
All posts tagged "Kirsten Gillibrand"
Kirsten Gillibrand Says Clinton Should Have Stepped Down After Lewinsky Scandal
Democratic Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, who, along with Rep. Jackie Speier, just introduced the “Me Too Congress Act,” has said that former President Bill Clinton should have stepped down from the presidency after news of his inappropriate relationship...
- Posted November 17, 2017
ME TOO Act Seeks To Address Sexual Harassment Problems In Congress
Sexual harassment in Congress is a huge problem. Women who work in the halls of Capitol Hill have described how they have avoided entering elevators with men, if doing so means they’d be the only female inside....
- Posted November 16, 2017
Murphy: I’m Not Running for President
Lots of names are already floating around as potential Democratic 2020 nominees, but Sen. Chris Murphy (D-CT) says that he isn’t counting his name among them. Speaking on CBS News podcast “The Takeout” earlier this week, Murphy ruled...
- Posted October 11, 2017
Prediction: Dems Will Endorse Single Payer Healthcare Before 2020
Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) became the fifth Democratic senator to endorse a single payer health care bill sponsored by independent Sen. Bernie Sanders. Health care is a right, not a privilege. This week, I'll proudly join Senator...
- Posted September 12, 2017
Key Dem Senators Join Call For Single-Payer
As President Trump defunds aspects of Obamacare following the failure of its repeal, a single-payer healthcare system gathers steam as a possible 2020 Democratic party platform plank. Last week some of the party’s prominent senators joined its...
- Posted September 11, 2017
Gillibrand Drops F-Bomb in Fiery New York Speech
In a post-Trump climate that often puts more value on candor than political acumen, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) has once again proven that she possesses both in ample supply. During remarks at the Personal Democracy Forum in...
- Posted June 10, 2017