- Joe Scarborough Says Trump is the Antithesis of a Christian
- GOP Fears Impeachment if House Flips in 2018
- Alt-Right Leader Does Not Know If Women Should Be Able To Vote
- DOJ Won’t Confirm Trump Wasn’t Investigated
- Trump (Wrongly) Claims An Improved Stock Market Resulted In A Lower National Debt
- Murphy: I’m Not Running for President
- Think Tank Finds Trump “Likely Obstructed Justice”
- Birth Control: No More Employer Mandate
- Mueller’s Team Met With Christopher Steele About Dossier
- Senate Intelligence Members May Have Confirmed Aspects Of The Steele Dossier
All posts tagged "Kirsten Gillibrand"
Murphy: I’m Not Running for President
Lots of names are already floating around as potential Democratic 2020 nominees, but Sen. Chris Murphy (D-CT) says that he isn’t counting his name among them. Speaking on CBS News podcast “The Takeout” earlier this week, Murphy ruled...
- Posted October 11, 2017
Prediction: Dems Will Endorse Single Payer Healthcare Before 2020
Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) became the fifth Democratic senator to endorse a single payer health care bill sponsored by independent Sen. Bernie Sanders. Health care is a right, not a privilege. This week, I'll proudly join Senator...
- Posted September 12, 2017
Key Dem Senators Join Call For Single-Payer
As President Trump defunds aspects of Obamacare following the failure of its repeal, a single-payer healthcare system gathers steam as a possible 2020 Democratic party platform plank. Last week some of the party’s prominent senators joined its...
- Posted September 11, 2017
Gillibrand Drops F-Bomb in Fiery New York Speech
In a post-Trump climate that often puts more value on candor than political acumen, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) has once again proven that she possesses both in ample supply. During remarks at the Personal Democracy Forum in...
- Posted June 10, 2017