- Graham: ‘I Know What Was Said’
- Celebrities Blame Trump For Hawaii Missile Scare
- Trump’s First Year As President Resulted In Less Jobs Created Than Obama’s Last Year
- Trump Campaign Aide Spoke Of Possible Russia Collusion During Drunken Conversation
- Trump Lawyers Will Cast Flynn as a Liar
- Sanders: Republicans Should Be Worried About 2018
- Mueller Expanding Probe to RNC
- Obama, Clinton Top List As Most Admired Man, Woman
- Rosenstein Defends Mueller In Judiciary Testimony
- Fox News Host Says Mueller Should be ‘Handcuffed’
All posts tagged "Kris Kobach"
Dem Member Sues Voter Fraud Commission
One of the Democratic members of the President’s voter fraud commission, Maine Secretary of State Matt Dunlap, has filed a lawsuit in D.C. federal court against the body claiming it has run afoul of federal transparency laws....
- Posted November 11, 2017
Voter Fraud Panel Controversies Abound
President Donald Trump has claimed that some three to five million votes were cast illegally in last November’s presidential election. In May he appointed a Commission on Electoral Integrity to examine the matter, although studies have shown...
- Posted September 11, 2017
Kobach Tells NBC: “We May Never Know” If Clinton Won Popular Vote (Which, Of Course She Did)
Kris Kobach, who heads President Donald Trump’s Commission on Election Integrity, spoke on Wednesday with NBC’s Katy Tur about the possibility that Hillary Clinton may not have won the popular vote for president. Of course, in truth,...
- Posted July 20, 2017
ACLU Sues Trump Administration
The American Civil Liberties Union has filed a lawsuit against Donald Trump’s election commission claiming that the advisory group has failed to follow federal law governing public access and transparency. As Reuters reports, the ACLU’s statement regarding...
- Posted July 10, 2017
Did Trump Voter Commission Break the Law?
Word may come down as soon as Friday as to whether or not a federal judge will put the smack down on Donald Trump’s sham voter commission and its draconian crusade to get states to hand over...
- Posted July 7, 2017