- FBI Director Defends Agency Against Trump Criticism
- Rushed GOP Tax Bill Has Big Problems
- Grassley: Poor Waste Money On ‘Booze Or Women’
- Trump May Have Implicated Himself In Tweet About Flynn
- Kushner Implicated in Flynn Guilty Plea
- Michael Flynn Pleads Guilty, Will Cooperate With Investigation
- Tax Cut Bill Won’t Flow Funds Into Job Creation And Higher Wages, CEOs Say
- Congress’s Failure To Fund CHIP Endangers Kids
- Trump Team Purges Online Climate Change Info
- National Security Advisor Slams Trump As An “Idiot”
All posts tagged "LGBT rights"
Republican Who Lost To Transgender Candidate Pens Op-Ed Full Of Lies
One of the amazing victories in Virginia’s statewide elections earlier this month was when Danica Roem defeated Bob Marshall. Roem is a transgender woman, and Marshall has been an adamant opponent of all aspects of her existence....
- Posted November 18, 2017
Roy Moore Wants To Impeach Judge Who Blocked Transgender Ban
Whenever the rights of LGBT people are affirmed, Roy Moore isn’t too far behind to prove exactly why we need the court system to protect them. U.S. District Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly issued a preliminary injunction against the...
- Posted October 31, 2017
Sessions’s Beliefs On First Amendment Could Reinstate ‘Jim Crow’ Discrimination
Attorney General Jeff Sessions recently gave a speech in which he determined that the civil rights of LGBTQ Americans were outweighed by First Amendment protections for Christians who wanted to refuse service to them. Sessions’s speech, given...
- Posted October 27, 2017
Trump Makes Fun of Pence’s Hyper-Religiosity
According to a piece published in the New Yorker on Sunday, it appears not even Donald Trump can stop mocking Mike Pence and his over-the-top, pharisaical version of religion that relegate everyone who isn’t white and Christian...
- Posted October 16, 2017
AG Says Transgender Employees Not Protected in Workplace
Under the Obama administration, the Department of Justice issued a directive that transgender individuals are protected from workplace discrimination under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. In a memo distributed to DOJ prosecutors nationwide...
- Posted October 6, 2017
Transgender Kids are ‘Satan’s Plan’ Says Trump Judge Pick
Donald Trump’s pick to serve as a federal judge in the Eastern District of Texas believes transgender children are part of a malevolent power’s master plan to bring about the downfall of America. Sheesh. Jeff Mateer currently serves...
- Posted September 22, 2017