- Republican Who Lost To Transgender Candidate Pens Op-Ed Full Of Lies
- Franken Accuser Tweeden: ‘I’m Not Calling For Him To Step Down’
- Elderly Alabama Natives Say Preying On Young Girls Was Common
- More Than 400 Rich People Ask Congress To Raise Their Taxes
- Woman Who Gave Trump The Finger Gets A Helping Hand
- Elizabeth Warren To Betsy DeVos: Cancel Student Debt For Defrauded Students
- Roy Moore Threatens to Sue Washington Post
- Trump Is Being ‘Manipulated’ By Putin, Former Intelligence Officials Allege
- Corker to Hold Hearing on Trump’s Nuclear Authority
- Nancy Pelosi: ‘Door is Open’ for Democrats in 2018
All posts tagged "Lindsey Graham"
Senate, Pence Shaft Consumers On Class-Action Suit Rule
Score a big one for Wall Street and the financial industry and a troubling loss for many average Americans. On Tuesday the Senate voted to abolish a rule by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) that would...
- Posted October 29, 2017
Graham on Trump: ‘I’m Trying to get Taxes Cut’
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) says he’ll be more than willing to stand up to the Trump administration…once he gets tax cuts for his wealthy buddies through Congress. The comments came Wednesday as Graham was asked to respond...
- Posted October 26, 2017
Graham Wants to Interview Tech Companies
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) says he is having open discussions with major technology and social media players to arrange interviews before the Senate Judiciary Committee next week. Google, Facebook, and Twitter are already scheduled to talk to...
- Posted October 25, 2017
Senators Had No Clue U.S. Troops Were In Niger
In interviews given on CNN and NBC, a number of key Senators are saying they had no idea that the United States had deployed troops to Niger despite a claim from the Pentagon that Congress had been kept...
- Posted October 23, 2017
Healthcare Groups And Even Insurers Oppose Latest GOP Obamacare Repeal
The Republican attempts to undo the Affordable Care Act evoke the old adage: If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again (and again and again). Their latest effort, known as the Cassidy-Graham bill (or vice-versa), has...
- Posted September 22, 2017
Wisconsin Would Get Big Moolah Under Trumpcare
Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) signed on as an early co-sponsor of the Graham-Cassidy incarnation of Trumpcare. If the bill becomes law, his state could receive a big payoff of federal cash that other states wouldn’t be eligible...
- Posted September 22, 2017
Trumpcare Back from the Dead?
Just when you thought it was safe to go back into Congress, you find that Trumpcare is still looming like a shark in the water, ready to decimate the healthcare prospects of millions of Americans. Maybe the...
- Posted September 15, 2017
Lindsey Graham Thinks Trump’s Immigration Plans Will Hurt South Carolina’s Economy
South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham fears the President’s merit-based immigration plan may be an economic disaster for his state. On Wednesday Trump called for changes to the Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1965. The goal for the...
- Posted August 3, 2017
Could Jeff Sessions Be The New Homeland Security Secretary?
According to a piece from Politico, Jeff Sessions could be relieved of his position as Attorney General and replace John Kelly as Secretary of Homeland Security. After a very public feud between newly-minted Communications Director Scaramucci and...
- Posted August 1, 2017