- Graham: ‘I Know What Was Said’
- Celebrities Blame Trump For Hawaii Missile Scare
- Trump’s First Year As President Resulted In Less Jobs Created Than Obama’s Last Year
- Trump Campaign Aide Spoke Of Possible Russia Collusion During Drunken Conversation
- Trump Lawyers Will Cast Flynn as a Liar
- Sanders: Republicans Should Be Worried About 2018
- Mueller Expanding Probe to RNC
- Obama, Clinton Top List As Most Admired Man, Woman
- Rosenstein Defends Mueller In Judiciary Testimony
- Fox News Host Says Mueller Should be ‘Handcuffed’
All posts tagged "Marijuana Legalization"
Most Voters Disagree With Sessions On Marijuana
A recent Quinnipiac Poll suggests that a large percentage of American voters aren’t exactly on board with Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ newly declared war on legalized marijuana. The recent survey shows that 70 percent of voters are...
- Posted January 12, 2018
More than 60 Percent Of Americans Favor Legal Pot
A little more than 6 out of 10 Americans believe marijuana should be legalized, according to a new Pew Research poll. In total, 61 percent of those surveyed said they believe marijuana should be legal to purchase...
- Posted January 6, 2018