- Most Americans Put Blame On Republicans And Trump If Government Shuts Down
- Trump Lawyer Used Fake Company, Names to Pay Stormy Daniels
- Graham: ‘I Know What Was Said’
- Celebrities Blame Trump For Hawaii Missile Scare
- Trump’s First Year As President Resulted In Less Jobs Created Than Obama’s Last Year
- Trump Campaign Aide Spoke Of Possible Russia Collusion During Drunken Conversation
- Trump Lawyers Will Cast Flynn as a Liar
- Sanders: Republicans Should Be Worried About 2018
- Mueller Expanding Probe to RNC
- Obama, Clinton Top List As Most Admired Man, Woman
All posts tagged "mergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act"
GOP Rep Wants Emergency Rooms To Be Able To Refuse Patients
Tennessee Congresswoman Diane Black (R) would like to change the law that requires hospital emergency rooms to treat everyone who comes through the door. The inevitable result will be – just as with the GOP healthcare proposals...
- Posted October 19, 2017