- Most Americans Put Blame On Republicans And Trump If Government Shuts Down
- Trump Lawyer Used Fake Company, Names to Pay Stormy Daniels
- Graham: ‘I Know What Was Said’
- Celebrities Blame Trump For Hawaii Missile Scare
- Trump’s First Year As President Resulted In Less Jobs Created Than Obama’s Last Year
- Trump Campaign Aide Spoke Of Possible Russia Collusion During Drunken Conversation
- Trump Lawyers Will Cast Flynn as a Liar
- Sanders: Republicans Should Be Worried About 2018
- Mueller Expanding Probe to RNC
- Obama, Clinton Top List As Most Admired Man, Woman
All posts tagged "national debt"
More Than 400 Rich People Ask Congress To Raise Their Taxes
Despite compelling recent evidence that may suggest the contrary, not all wealthy Americans are heartless greedheads. A letter is being sent this week to Congress requesting a major change in the tax code revision bill that is...
- Posted November 15, 2017
Trump (Wrongly) Claims An Improved Stock Market Resulted In A Lower National Debt
Trump’s making things up again. This time, while speaking to FOX News host Sean Hannity, Trump made a claim that, because the economy is improving, so too is the national debt of the United States. “The country...
- Posted October 12, 2017