- Graham: ‘I Know What Was Said’
- Celebrities Blame Trump For Hawaii Missile Scare
- Trump’s First Year As President Resulted In Less Jobs Created Than Obama’s Last Year
- Trump Campaign Aide Spoke Of Possible Russia Collusion During Drunken Conversation
- Trump Lawyers Will Cast Flynn as a Liar
- Sanders: Republicans Should Be Worried About 2018
- Mueller Expanding Probe to RNC
- Obama, Clinton Top List As Most Admired Man, Woman
- Rosenstein Defends Mueller In Judiciary Testimony
- Fox News Host Says Mueller Should be ‘Handcuffed’
All posts tagged "Nikki Haley"
Trump’s Ambassador Attempts To Hold UN Funding Hostage Over Jerusalem Vote
President Donald Trump’s uninformed decision to recognize Jerusalem as the formal capital of Israel has resulted in a vote from the United Nations’ General Assembly declaring the proclamation as “null and void.” As a result, UN Ambassador...
- Posted December 21, 2017
Is Trump Canceling The Olympics?
UPDATE: Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders sent out the following tweet, perhaps trying to dispel fears that the United States would not be competing in the Olympics. UPDATE: The U.S. looks forward to participating in the Winter Olympics...
- Posted December 7, 2017
Tillerson Out, Pompeo In At State Department?
Trump’s White House should install a revolving door to accommodate all the staff and cabinet changes during the 45th president’s turbulent first 10 months in office. On Friday, the DC grapevine was humming loudly that Secretary of...
- Posted December 1, 2017
Haley: Trump Could Say Iran Is Violating Nuclear Deal
Speaking at the American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C., on Tuesday, U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley said that President Trump would “have grounds” to declare Iran in non-compliance with the 2015 nuclear deal that was a cornerstone accomplishment of...
- Posted September 6, 2017
Nikki Haley Says North Korea Is Begging For War
Voicing the Trump administration’s impatience with North Korea, U.S. ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley said the North Korean leader Kim Jong-in “is begging for war.” Speaking to the Security Council on Monday, Haley said, “We...
- Posted September 5, 2017
Nikki Haley: Of Course Russia Meddled
Speaking with CNN on Sunday, U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley spoke in clear tones about Russia and its involvement in the 2016 election, breaking ranks with President Trump, who said that he wasn’t sure it was the Russians...
- Posted July 10, 2017