- Most Americans Put Blame On Republicans And Trump If Government Shuts Down
- Trump Lawyer Used Fake Company, Names to Pay Stormy Daniels
- Graham: ‘I Know What Was Said’
- Celebrities Blame Trump For Hawaii Missile Scare
- Trump’s First Year As President Resulted In Less Jobs Created Than Obama’s Last Year
- Trump Campaign Aide Spoke Of Possible Russia Collusion During Drunken Conversation
- Trump Lawyers Will Cast Flynn as a Liar
- Sanders: Republicans Should Be Worried About 2018
- Mueller Expanding Probe to RNC
- Obama, Clinton Top List As Most Admired Man, Woman
All posts tagged "obstruction of justice"
Fox News Host Says Mueller Should be ‘Handcuffed’
In a segment on her Saturday evening show, Fox News’s Jeanine Pirro said that the FBI and Department of Justice should be put through a “cleansing” and special counsel Robert Mueller and his team should be “locked...
- Posted December 11, 2017
Lawyer Wrongly Claims Trump Cannot Obstruct Justice Because He’s The President
There are many reasons why President Donald Trump should be worried about the ongoing Russia investigation headed by special counsel Robert Mueller — and not all of those reasons involve Russia. Trump may have obstructed justice when...
- Posted December 4, 2017
Trump May Have Implicated Himself In Tweet About Flynn
President Donald Trump’s penchant for oversharing his thoughts on Twitter may land him in even hotter water than he’s already in. In a tweet made on Saturday, the president suggested that he had fired his former National...
- Posted December 3, 2017
The News Bombshell that Isn’t — Trump Admits he’s Under Investigation
Another day, another tweetstorm from our commander-in-chief. President Donald Trump expressed himself, as he typically does, through a series of tweets on his Twitter account on Friday morning. He made very clear his outrage about the investigation into possible collusion...
- Posted June 16, 2017