- FBI Director Defends Agency Against Trump Criticism
- Rushed GOP Tax Bill Has Big Problems
- Grassley: Poor Waste Money On ‘Booze Or Women’
- Trump May Have Implicated Himself In Tweet About Flynn
- Kushner Implicated in Flynn Guilty Plea
- Michael Flynn Pleads Guilty, Will Cooperate With Investigation
- Tax Cut Bill Won’t Flow Funds Into Job Creation And Higher Wages, CEOs Say
- Congress’s Failure To Fund CHIP Endangers Kids
- Trump Team Purges Online Climate Change Info
- National Security Advisor Slams Trump As An “Idiot”
All posts tagged "Politics"
State of The Union Interview with John McCain
On Sunday, September 10, John McCain participated in his first interview since his brain cancer diagnosis on CNN’s “State of The Union” with Jake Tapper. The two fondly reflected back on their 18-year “adversarial” relationship and discussed topics...
- Posted September 12, 2017
McCain’s Washington Post Op-Ed Is Going to Make Trump Mad
On August 31, Senator John McCain wrote an op-ed for the Washington Post criticizing the culture in Congress. In short, McCain issued a call to the members of Congress to refocus their priorities and work together to...
- Posted September 4, 2017
Identity Politics Continued: What’s Tearing Us Apart?
Though my last post was fairly academic, I am personally no stranger to identity politics. As a blind, Asian woman of color, I am often caught in the intersection of competing voices from the blind/disabled, feminist, and...
- Posted June 25, 2017
What Nikki Haley Got Wrong about Israel in Her Human Rights Council Speech
In a tweet on June 6, the State Department condemned the United Nation’s Human Rights Council for “damaging the cause of human rights”. [email protected]: US will not sit quietly while this body, supposedly dedicated to #humanrights,...
- Posted June 8, 2017
The Paris Climate Agreement in the United States: What’s Next?
In November 2016, the writing was already on the wall. Seven out of ten Americans agreed that the United States should stay in the Paris Climate Agreement, but, because of an electoral college which favored smaller, rural...
- Posted June 6, 2017
The Paris Climate Agreement in the United States: Our History
On June 1, 2017, President Trump announced that the United States would be withdrawing from the Paris Climate Accord. In his speech, Trump cited three major reasons why staying in the Paris Climate Agreement would not be...
- Posted June 2, 2017