- Most Americans Put Blame On Republicans And Trump If Government Shuts Down
- Trump Lawyer Used Fake Company, Names to Pay Stormy Daniels
- Graham: ‘I Know What Was Said’
- Celebrities Blame Trump For Hawaii Missile Scare
- Trump’s First Year As President Resulted In Less Jobs Created Than Obama’s Last Year
- Trump Campaign Aide Spoke Of Possible Russia Collusion During Drunken Conversation
- Trump Lawyers Will Cast Flynn as a Liar
- Sanders: Republicans Should Be Worried About 2018
- Mueller Expanding Probe to RNC
- Obama, Clinton Top List As Most Admired Man, Woman
All posts tagged "Politics"
State of The Union Interview with John McCain
On Sunday, September 10, John McCain participated in his first interview since his brain cancer diagnosis on CNN’s “State of The Union” with Jake Tapper. The two fondly reflected back on their 18-year “adversarial” relationship and discussed topics...
- Posted September 12, 2017
McCain’s Washington Post Op-Ed Is Going to Make Trump Mad
On August 31, Senator John McCain wrote an op-ed for the Washington Post criticizing the culture in Congress. In short, McCain issued a call to the members of Congress to refocus their priorities and work together to...
- Posted September 4, 2017
Identity Politics Continued: What’s Tearing Us Apart?
Though my last post was fairly academic, I am personally no stranger to identity politics. As a blind, Asian woman of color, I am often caught in the intersection of competing voices from the blind/disabled, feminist, and...
- Posted June 25, 2017
What Nikki Haley Got Wrong about Israel in Her Human Rights Council Speech
In a tweet on June 6, the State Department condemned the United Nation’s Human Rights Council for “damaging the cause of human rights”. [email protected]: US will not sit quietly while this body, supposedly dedicated to #humanrights,...
- Posted June 8, 2017
The Paris Climate Agreement in the United States: What’s Next?
In November 2016, the writing was already on the wall. Seven out of ten Americans agreed that the United States should stay in the Paris Climate Agreement, but, because of an electoral college which favored smaller, rural...
- Posted June 6, 2017
The Paris Climate Agreement in the United States: Our History
On June 1, 2017, President Trump announced that the United States would be withdrawing from the Paris Climate Accord. In his speech, Trump cited three major reasons why staying in the Paris Climate Agreement would not be...
- Posted June 2, 2017