- Most Americans Put Blame On Republicans And Trump If Government Shuts Down
- Trump Lawyer Used Fake Company, Names to Pay Stormy Daniels
- Graham: ‘I Know What Was Said’
- Celebrities Blame Trump For Hawaii Missile Scare
- Trump’s First Year As President Resulted In Less Jobs Created Than Obama’s Last Year
- Trump Campaign Aide Spoke Of Possible Russia Collusion During Drunken Conversation
- Trump Lawyers Will Cast Flynn as a Liar
- Sanders: Republicans Should Be Worried About 2018
- Mueller Expanding Probe to RNC
- Obama, Clinton Top List As Most Admired Man, Woman
All posts tagged "poll"
Most Americans Put Blame On Republicans And Trump If Government Shuts Down
We’re hours away from a possible government shutdown, and while last-minute attempts to avert that crisis are being made, it’s not looking like a deal will come about before the midnight deadline on Friday. So who’s to...
- Posted January 19, 2018
Majority of Americans Approve Of Mueller’s Russia Investigation, Think Trump Did Something Wrong
As President Donald Trump continues to suggest that the investigation into Russia’s meddling in our elections last fall — which includes looking into whether his campaign had direct ties with the Kremlin — is “fake news,” a...
- Posted November 2, 2017
Gallup Poll: Trump At Lowest Point Of His Presidency So Far
Numbers from Gallup’s daily presidential poll tracker demonstrate that, even though so much has gone so wrong for President Donald Trump in every month of his presidency, he’s currently sitting at his lowest point ever in terms...
- Posted October 30, 2017
Poll Finds Majority Of White Americans Feel Discriminated Against
In the first set of results released from a poll on discrimination in America spearheaded by NPR, 55 percent of whites believe that they are discriminated against. But when asked if they’ve experienced discrimination themselves, the percentage...
- Posted October 26, 2017
POLL: Citizens Disapprove Of Trump, Prefer Changes In Congress
It’s still more than 13 months away, but a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll shows that most Americans would prefer Congress switch hands after next year’s midterm elections. When asked whether they would prefer “a Congress...
- Posted September 21, 2017