- Most Americans Put Blame On Republicans And Trump If Government Shuts Down
- Trump Lawyer Used Fake Company, Names to Pay Stormy Daniels
- Graham: ‘I Know What Was Said’
- Celebrities Blame Trump For Hawaii Missile Scare
- Trump’s First Year As President Resulted In Less Jobs Created Than Obama’s Last Year
- Trump Campaign Aide Spoke Of Possible Russia Collusion During Drunken Conversation
- Trump Lawyers Will Cast Flynn as a Liar
- Sanders: Republicans Should Be Worried About 2018
- Mueller Expanding Probe to RNC
- Obama, Clinton Top List As Most Admired Man, Woman
All posts tagged "Religion"
The Problem With Declaring Jerusalem As Israel’s Capital City
President Donald Trump officially declared that the United States would recognize Jerusalem as the capital city of Israel this week. “Israel is a sovereign nation with the right, like every other sovereign nation, to determine its own...
- Posted December 6, 2017
Sessions’s Beliefs On First Amendment Could Reinstate ‘Jim Crow’ Discrimination
Attorney General Jeff Sessions recently gave a speech in which he determined that the civil rights of LGBTQ Americans were outweighed by First Amendment protections for Christians who wanted to refuse service to them. Sessions’s speech, given...
- Posted October 27, 2017
Evangelical Preacher Blames Las Vegas Shooting On Lack Of Respect For Trump
Evangelical TV preacher and former Republican presidential candidate Pat Robertson is blaming the mass shooting in Las Vegas on a disrespect for President Donald Trump as well as a general lack of respect for authority. He feels...
- Posted October 3, 2017
Evangelicals Are More Forgiving Of The President — When He’s White
Evangelical Christians should, by the nature of their religious convictions, be a forgiving lot. “Turn the other cheek” is just one line of several others Jesus Christ says in the Bible that encourages Christians to forgive. Another...
- Posted September 18, 2017
Religious Leaders Failed To Sway Trump On DACA
Religious leaders who are part of an evangelical advisory board for President Donald Trump took a lot of heat for sticking by the president following his comments on the violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, last month. Trump insisted...
- Posted September 5, 2017
Michigan Village Administrator’s Diatribe Against Muslims Is Un-American
The First Amendment to the United States Constitution is clear. It states,”Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.” The Treaty of Tripoli, passed by Congress and signed by...
- Posted July 13, 2017
Parishioner Admits in Court: NC Church Beat and Choked Gay Member “To Expel His Demons”
It’s hard to imagine this sort of thing still happening in America: a church in North Carolina, led by its pastor, allegedly held down, beat and choked a parishioner for nearly two hours. Around 30 members of the...
- Posted June 3, 2017