- National Security Advisor Slams Trump As An “Idiot”
- Republican Who Lost To Transgender Candidate Pens Op-Ed Full Of Lies
- Franken Accuser Tweeden: ‘I’m Not Calling For Him To Step Down’
- Elderly Alabama Natives Say Preying On Young Girls Was Common
- More Than 400 Rich People Ask Congress To Raise Their Taxes
- Woman Who Gave Trump The Finger Gets A Helping Hand
- Elizabeth Warren To Betsy DeVos: Cancel Student Debt For Defrauded Students
- Roy Moore Threatens to Sue Washington Post
- Trump Is Being ‘Manipulated’ By Putin, Former Intelligence Officials Allege
- Corker to Hold Hearing on Trump’s Nuclear Authority
All posts tagged "Senate Judiciary Committee"
Bump Stock Ban Bills Look Dead In Congress
Remember the Las Vegas shooting on October 1 that was the largest mass murder in American history, with 58 people dead and 546 injured? It was less than a month ago. But the roiling waters of bad...
- Posted October 27, 2017
Senate Judiciary Russia Probe Fractures
Once the only real bipartisan effort at investigating Russian involvement in the 2016 election, the Senate Judiciary committee’s probe promptly imploded on Wednesday as chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) and ranking member Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) announced they will be...
- Posted October 26, 2017
Sessions Won’t Say No To Jailing Journalists
Journalists reporting on the Trump administration might well be advised to keep a toothbrush handy. Because on Wednesday, Attorney General Jeff Sessions told lawmakers he could not assure them that he wouldn’t throw reporters in jail. At...
- Posted October 20, 2017
Senate Panel Looks to Protect Mueller
Reports out of Capitol Hill suggest that the Senate Judiciary Committee may be willing to entertain a bill that would put steep roadblocks in place for President Trump should he try to fire special counsel Robert Mueller....
- Posted September 16, 2017