- National Security Advisor Slams Trump As An “Idiot”
- Republican Who Lost To Transgender Candidate Pens Op-Ed Full Of Lies
- Franken Accuser Tweeden: ‘I’m Not Calling For Him To Step Down’
- Elderly Alabama Natives Say Preying On Young Girls Was Common
- More Than 400 Rich People Ask Congress To Raise Their Taxes
- Woman Who Gave Trump The Finger Gets A Helping Hand
- Elizabeth Warren To Betsy DeVos: Cancel Student Debt For Defrauded Students
- Roy Moore Threatens to Sue Washington Post
- Trump Is Being ‘Manipulated’ By Putin, Former Intelligence Officials Allege
- Corker to Hold Hearing on Trump’s Nuclear Authority
All posts tagged "social media"
Democrats To FEC — Ensure Online Ads Disclose Who Paid For Them
We’re all familiar with campaign ads on our televisions and over the radio disclosing who pays for them. “I’m (insert name here), and I approve this message,” is a phrase we’ve all heard. But what about for...
- Posted November 14, 2017
False Flag Conspiracists Harass Las Vegas Shooting Victims
It’s hard enough for those shot by mass murderer Stephen Paddock in his October 1 sniper attack on the crowd at a Las Vegas country music festival. But to make matters even worse for them and their...
- Posted November 4, 2017
The Witch Hunt: President Trump’s Very Public Twitter Melt-Down
In a series of increasingly desperate tweets, Donald J. Trump, the POTUS, and our Commander-in-Chief aired out his grievances with our judicial system. He characterized the special counsel’s decision to investigate his potential obstruction of justice (pertaining...
- Posted June 19, 2017