- Rosenstein Defends Mueller In Judiciary Testimony
- Fox News Host Says Mueller Should be ‘Handcuffed’
- Flynn Could be Key to Mueller’s Obstruction Investigation
- FBI Director Defends Agency Against Trump Criticism
- Rushed GOP Tax Bill Has Big Problems
- Grassley: Poor Waste Money On ‘Booze Or Women’
- Trump May Have Implicated Himself In Tweet About Flynn
- Kushner Implicated in Flynn Guilty Plea
- Michael Flynn Pleads Guilty, Will Cooperate With Investigation
- Tax Cut Bill Won’t Flow Funds Into Job Creation And Higher Wages, CEOs Say
All posts tagged "tax bill"
Grassley: Poor Waste Money On ‘Booze Or Women’
Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) stumped for the GOP tax plan over the weekend, saying that eliminating the estate tax provides a boon for those who invest their money. He also took the opportunity to slam the poor,...
- Posted December 4, 2017
GOP Fails To Sneak Anti-Choice Language Into Disastrous Tax Bill
There are a plethora of provisions in the GOP tax bill that passed last night that will do no good for the average American worker. The bill was passed early Saturday, in the dead of night, and...
- Posted December 2, 2017
Tax Cut Bill Won’t Flow Funds Into Job Creation And Higher Wages, CEOs Say
At a rally back in October in Pennsylvania, President Trump claimed that the tax reform bill he said he would shepherd through Congress would stimulate job creation and benefit the middle and working classes via higher wages...
- Posted November 30, 2017