- Most Americans Put Blame On Republicans And Trump If Government Shuts Down
- Trump Lawyer Used Fake Company, Names to Pay Stormy Daniels
- Graham: ‘I Know What Was Said’
- Celebrities Blame Trump For Hawaii Missile Scare
- Trump’s First Year As President Resulted In Less Jobs Created Than Obama’s Last Year
- Trump Campaign Aide Spoke Of Possible Russia Collusion During Drunken Conversation
- Trump Lawyers Will Cast Flynn as a Liar
- Sanders: Republicans Should Be Worried About 2018
- Mueller Expanding Probe to RNC
- Obama, Clinton Top List As Most Admired Man, Woman
All posts tagged "tax bill"
Trump Signed Tax Bill Friday In Response To News Reports He Says He Doesn’t Watch
President Donald Trump acknowledged on Friday he was going to sign the newly-passed Republican tax overhaul next month, but said that he changed his mind because news networks were curious if he’d keep his promise to sign...
- Posted December 22, 2017
Grassley: Poor Waste Money On ‘Booze Or Women’
Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) stumped for the GOP tax plan over the weekend, saying that eliminating the estate tax provides a boon for those who invest their money. He also took the opportunity to slam the poor,...
- Posted December 4, 2017
GOP Fails To Sneak Anti-Choice Language Into Disastrous Tax Bill
There are a plethora of provisions in the GOP tax bill that passed last night that will do no good for the average American worker. The bill was passed early Saturday, in the dead of night, and...
- Posted December 2, 2017
Tax Cut Bill Won’t Flow Funds Into Job Creation And Higher Wages, CEOs Say
At a rally back in October in Pennsylvania, President Trump claimed that the tax reform bill he said he would shepherd through Congress would stimulate job creation and benefit the middle and working classes via higher wages...
- Posted November 30, 2017