- Most Americans Put Blame On Republicans And Trump If Government Shuts Down
- Trump Lawyer Used Fake Company, Names to Pay Stormy Daniels
- Graham: ‘I Know What Was Said’
- Celebrities Blame Trump For Hawaii Missile Scare
- Trump’s First Year As President Resulted In Less Jobs Created Than Obama’s Last Year
- Trump Campaign Aide Spoke Of Possible Russia Collusion During Drunken Conversation
- Trump Lawyers Will Cast Flynn as a Liar
- Sanders: Republicans Should Be Worried About 2018
- Mueller Expanding Probe to RNC
- Obama, Clinton Top List As Most Admired Man, Woman
All posts tagged "Tax Cuts & Job Act"
The Biggest Winners And Losers In GOP Tax Reform Bill
The Republican plan to revise the nation’s tax code was made public on Thursday. Called the “Tax Cuts & Jobs Act,” it’s the biggest overhaul of the federal tax system since 1986. The complex nature of the...
- Posted November 3, 2017