- Republican Who Lost To Transgender Candidate Pens Op-Ed Full Of Lies
- Franken Accuser Tweeden: ‘I’m Not Calling For Him To Step Down’
- Elderly Alabama Natives Say Preying On Young Girls Was Common
- More Than 400 Rich People Ask Congress To Raise Their Taxes
- Woman Who Gave Trump The Finger Gets A Helping Hand
- Elizabeth Warren To Betsy DeVos: Cancel Student Debt For Defrauded Students
- Roy Moore Threatens to Sue Washington Post
- Trump Is Being ‘Manipulated’ By Putin, Former Intelligence Officials Allege
- Corker to Hold Hearing on Trump’s Nuclear Authority
- Nancy Pelosi: ‘Door is Open’ for Democrats in 2018
All posts tagged "Tax Cuts & Job Act"
The Biggest Winners And Losers In GOP Tax Reform Bill
The Republican plan to revise the nation’s tax code was made public on Thursday. Called the “Tax Cuts & Jobs Act,” it’s the biggest overhaul of the federal tax system since 1986. The complex nature of the...
- Posted November 3, 2017