- Most Americans Put Blame On Republicans And Trump If Government Shuts Down
- Trump Lawyer Used Fake Company, Names to Pay Stormy Daniels
- Graham: ‘I Know What Was Said’
- Celebrities Blame Trump For Hawaii Missile Scare
- Trump’s First Year As President Resulted In Less Jobs Created Than Obama’s Last Year
- Trump Campaign Aide Spoke Of Possible Russia Collusion During Drunken Conversation
- Trump Lawyers Will Cast Flynn as a Liar
- Sanders: Republicans Should Be Worried About 2018
- Mueller Expanding Probe to RNC
- Obama, Clinton Top List As Most Admired Man, Woman
All posts tagged "Tax Cuts & Jobs Bill"
Tax Cut Bill Won’t Flow Funds Into Job Creation And Higher Wages, CEOs Say
At a rally back in October in Pennsylvania, President Trump claimed that the tax reform bill he said he would shepherd through Congress would stimulate job creation and benefit the middle and working classes via higher wages...
- Posted November 30, 2017
Budget Expert Calls Tax Bill “The End Of All Economic Sanity In Washington”
“If it’s enacted, the GOP tax cut now working its way through Congress will be the start of a decades-long economic policy disaster unlike any other that has occurred in American history.” So says Stan Collender, who...
- Posted November 22, 2017