- Most Americans Put Blame On Republicans And Trump If Government Shuts Down
- Trump Lawyer Used Fake Company, Names to Pay Stormy Daniels
- Graham: ‘I Know What Was Said’
- Celebrities Blame Trump For Hawaii Missile Scare
- Trump’s First Year As President Resulted In Less Jobs Created Than Obama’s Last Year
- Trump Campaign Aide Spoke Of Possible Russia Collusion During Drunken Conversation
- Trump Lawyers Will Cast Flynn as a Liar
- Sanders: Republicans Should Be Worried About 2018
- Mueller Expanding Probe to RNC
- Obama, Clinton Top List As Most Admired Man, Woman
All posts tagged "tax deductions"
The Biggest Winners And Losers In GOP Tax Reform Bill
The Republican plan to revise the nation’s tax code was made public on Thursday. Called the “Tax Cuts & Jobs Act,” it’s the biggest overhaul of the federal tax system since 1986. The complex nature of the...
- Posted November 3, 2017