- Most Americans Put Blame On Republicans And Trump If Government Shuts Down
- Trump Lawyer Used Fake Company, Names to Pay Stormy Daniels
- Graham: ‘I Know What Was Said’
- Celebrities Blame Trump For Hawaii Missile Scare
- Trump’s First Year As President Resulted In Less Jobs Created Than Obama’s Last Year
- Trump Campaign Aide Spoke Of Possible Russia Collusion During Drunken Conversation
- Trump Lawyers Will Cast Flynn as a Liar
- Sanders: Republicans Should Be Worried About 2018
- Mueller Expanding Probe to RNC
- Obama, Clinton Top List As Most Admired Man, Woman
All posts tagged "Transgender Rights"
Republican Who Lost To Transgender Candidate Pens Op-Ed Full Of Lies
One of the amazing victories in Virginia’s statewide elections earlier this month was when Danica Roem defeated Bob Marshall. Roem is a transgender woman, and Marshall has been an adamant opponent of all aspects of her existence....
- Posted November 18, 2017
Election Results From Tuesday Include Huge Wins For Transgender Rights
Tuesday’s big election wins for Democrats should be read with a certain grain of salt. While historic, and possibly a bellwether for future campaigns within President Donald Trump’s short tenure so far, groundwork will still be key...
- Posted November 8, 2017
AG Says Transgender Employees Not Protected in Workplace
Under the Obama administration, the Department of Justice issued a directive that transgender individuals are protected from workplace discrimination under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. In a memo distributed to DOJ prosecutors nationwide...
- Posted October 6, 2017
Transgender Kids are ‘Satan’s Plan’ Says Trump Judge Pick
Donald Trump’s pick to serve as a federal judge in the Eastern District of Texas believes transgender children are part of a malevolent power’s master plan to bring about the downfall of America. Sheesh. Jeff Mateer currently serves...
- Posted September 22, 2017
Trump Issues Official Directive For Transgender Military Ban
President Donald Trump has made the official order to end to recruitment of transgender soldiers for the U.S. military. The directive from the president to cease allowing would-be transgender soldiers from being allowed admittance into any of...
- Posted August 26, 2017
Make No Mistake: Trump’s Transgender Military Ban Is Wholly Political
In a series of three successive tweets, President Donald Trump effectively banned individuals who are transgender from serving in the United States armed forces. Trump signed into his Twitter account on Wednesday morning to make the announcement...
- Posted July 27, 2017