- Republican Who Lost To Transgender Candidate Pens Op-Ed Full Of Lies
- Franken Accuser Tweeden: ‘I’m Not Calling For Him To Step Down’
- Elderly Alabama Natives Say Preying On Young Girls Was Common
- More Than 400 Rich People Ask Congress To Raise Their Taxes
- Woman Who Gave Trump The Finger Gets A Helping Hand
- Elizabeth Warren To Betsy DeVos: Cancel Student Debt For Defrauded Students
- Roy Moore Threatens to Sue Washington Post
- Trump Is Being ‘Manipulated’ By Putin, Former Intelligence Officials Allege
- Corker to Hold Hearing on Trump’s Nuclear Authority
- Nancy Pelosi: ‘Door is Open’ for Democrats in 2018
All posts tagged "Trump approval ratings"
One Year Out From Election Win, Poll Shows Confidence In Trump Is Dismally Low
Most are aware by now of Trump’s terribly low polling numbers. The American people are frustrated with his performance, both with his inability to pass meaningful legislation as well as disapproving the proposals themselves he has made....
- Posted November 5, 2017
Gallup Poll: Trump At Lowest Point Of His Presidency So Far
Numbers from Gallup’s daily presidential poll tracker demonstrate that, even though so much has gone so wrong for President Donald Trump in every month of his presidency, he’s currently sitting at his lowest point ever in terms...
- Posted October 30, 2017
Poll: Dems Feel Party Should Move To Left
The latest monthly Harvard-Harris poll of registered voters offers a number of interesting revelations regarding the mood of the nation. Perhaps most notable is that a majority of Democrats and an even greater number of younger Dems...
- Posted October 25, 2017
More Americans Prefer Impeachment For Trump Solution
What’s to be done about President Trump? According to a new poll of registered voters, the most popular answer to the national quandary is that he should be impeached and removed from office. That may seem encouraging...
- Posted August 29, 2017