- Most Americans Put Blame On Republicans And Trump If Government Shuts Down
- Trump Lawyer Used Fake Company, Names to Pay Stormy Daniels
- Graham: ‘I Know What Was Said’
- Celebrities Blame Trump For Hawaii Missile Scare
- Trump’s First Year As President Resulted In Less Jobs Created Than Obama’s Last Year
- Trump Campaign Aide Spoke Of Possible Russia Collusion During Drunken Conversation
- Trump Lawyers Will Cast Flynn as a Liar
- Sanders: Republicans Should Be Worried About 2018
- Mueller Expanding Probe to RNC
- Obama, Clinton Top List As Most Admired Man, Woman
All posts tagged "Trump approval ratings"
Most Americans Think Trump Has Performed ‘Poorly’ So Far
President Donald Trump hasn’t done a good job as president, according to most Americans. Only 30 percent of Americans think Trump has done a “good” or “very good” job since taking office, according to a new CBS...
- Posted January 18, 2018
Majority Of Americans Give Trump A ‘D’ Grade (Or Worse) As President
President Donald Trump is bragging again about polling numbers without giving much consideration for what they entail. Trump tweeted out this morning that most Americans felt the economy was in a good place. “In new Quinnipiac Poll,...
- Posted January 11, 2018
Trump’s Approval Numbers Keep Getting Worse
The president’s approval among the American people continues to be historically low, and now it appears that more people say it’s time to start impeaching him than would actually consider voting for him again. A new poll...
- Posted December 20, 2017
One Year Out From Election Win, Poll Shows Confidence In Trump Is Dismally Low
Most are aware by now of Trump’s terribly low polling numbers. The American people are frustrated with his performance, both with his inability to pass meaningful legislation as well as disapproving the proposals themselves he has made....
- Posted November 5, 2017
Gallup Poll: Trump At Lowest Point Of His Presidency So Far
Numbers from Gallup’s daily presidential poll tracker demonstrate that, even though so much has gone so wrong for President Donald Trump in every month of his presidency, he’s currently sitting at his lowest point ever in terms...
- Posted October 30, 2017
Poll: Dems Feel Party Should Move To Left
The latest monthly Harvard-Harris poll of registered voters offers a number of interesting revelations regarding the mood of the nation. Perhaps most notable is that a majority of Democrats and an even greater number of younger Dems...
- Posted October 25, 2017
More Americans Prefer Impeachment For Trump Solution
What’s to be done about President Trump? According to a new poll of registered voters, the most popular answer to the national quandary is that he should be impeached and removed from office. That may seem encouraging...
- Posted August 29, 2017