- Most Americans Put Blame On Republicans And Trump If Government Shuts Down
- Trump Lawyer Used Fake Company, Names to Pay Stormy Daniels
- Graham: ‘I Know What Was Said’
- Celebrities Blame Trump For Hawaii Missile Scare
- Trump’s First Year As President Resulted In Less Jobs Created Than Obama’s Last Year
- Trump Campaign Aide Spoke Of Possible Russia Collusion During Drunken Conversation
- Trump Lawyers Will Cast Flynn as a Liar
- Sanders: Republicans Should Be Worried About 2018
- Mueller Expanding Probe to RNC
- Obama, Clinton Top List As Most Admired Man, Woman
All posts tagged "United Kingdom"
Why Trump’s Retweets Of Violent Videos Is Disturbing
President Donald Trump retweeted the account of a far-right British nationalist leader, sharing videos to millions of his followers, of Muslims committing acts of violence. The tweets were originally sent out by Jayda Fransen, a leader of the...
- Posted November 29, 2017
Trump Wrongly Blames Terrorism In UK Crime Report
After a new report from the United Kingdom came out this week detailing how crime there went up by 13 percent, President Donald Trump wasted no time in blaming “radical Islamic terrorism” as the primary culprit in...
- Posted October 20, 2017
Is Queen Elizabeth II Planning To Snub President Trump During His Visit Next Year?
President Donald Trump is slated to visit the United Kingdom early in 2018. But it won’t be an official “state” visit, the Evening Standard reports. That’s because Queen Elizabeth II has made no official plans to meet...
- Posted October 11, 2017
Trump Turns Terror Attack In London Into Political Twitter Rant Mere Hours After It Happened
Just mere hours after the terrorist attacks that occurred in London, President Donald Trump responded the only way we expect him to these days — with a Twitter posting that turned a serious tragedy into political opportunity for...
- Posted September 15, 2017