- Graham: ‘I Know What Was Said’
- Celebrities Blame Trump For Hawaii Missile Scare
- Trump’s First Year As President Resulted In Less Jobs Created Than Obama’s Last Year
- Trump Campaign Aide Spoke Of Possible Russia Collusion During Drunken Conversation
- Trump Lawyers Will Cast Flynn as a Liar
- Sanders: Republicans Should Be Worried About 2018
- Mueller Expanding Probe to RNC
- Obama, Clinton Top List As Most Admired Man, Woman
- Rosenstein Defends Mueller In Judiciary Testimony
- Fox News Host Says Mueller Should be ‘Handcuffed’
All posts tagged "Voter Commission"
Trump Lies About Reasons For Dismantling Voter Fraud Commission
The White House announced on Wednesday that a voter fraud commission established by President Donald Trump would be dismantled after it received backlash from many states alleging that it overstepped in its pursuit of personal voter information....
- Posted January 4, 2018
Dems Call for GAO Probe of Sham ‘Voter Commission’
Sens. Michael Bennet (D-CO), Amy Klobuchar (D-MN), and Cory Booker (D-NJ) sent a letter on Wednesday to the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) asking for a probe into the President’s thinly-veiled voter suppression committee that’s trying disguise itself as...
- Posted October 19, 2017
Did Trump Voter Commission Break the Law?
Word may come down as soon as Friday as to whether or not a federal judge will put the smack down on Donald Trump’s sham voter commission and its draconian crusade to get states to hand over...
- Posted July 7, 2017